HEAT WAVES!

❝ All these years, you completely shut me out and you didn't even give me a reason why ❞

❝ Because pretending to not have feelings for you is a lot easier than admitting
them ❞

· •.  ✦                 ✦    * .  •     ·
.                                            .             •.
˚  · .    ·
                                                     ·     
            .   ˚  · .        .
                                       .   ˚  · .     

˚   ·       .
.                                     · •.  ✦                 ✦    * .  •     ·
•.
˚  · .    ·· •.
· •.  ✦                              

.                 .   ˚  · .       .
˚   ·       .
· •.                  ✦    * .  •     ·

.                                            .             •.
˚  · .    ·
                                                   ·     
            .   ˚  · .       .
                                       .   ˚  · .     
˚   ·       .
· •.  ✦                 ✦    * .  •     ·

•.
˚  · .    ·· •.
✦    * .  •         ·          .
· •.  ✦                 ✦    * .  •     ·
.                                            .             •.
                      .                 .   ˚  · .       .
˚   · . .    ˚   · .

・ 。゚☆: 🐚 *.☽ - summary.

Leila Vader was six years old when she first watched soul surfer. Her dad knew that she would love it and her brother Oliver would hate it. He focused on the upsetting parts of the movie like Bethany Hamilton losing her arm to a shark while Leila focused on Bethany's achievement of getting back into the water after her near death experience and learning how to surf again with one arm. Oliver did not like the ocean, he was definitely a strict pool person. Leila was the opposite, she loved everything about the beach, including the sand that everyone hated. She didn't mind taking a long shower to get all of the sand off.

The first time she saw the movie, she grew an interest in surfing. So she read, watched, studied, practiced, and learned everything there was to know about surfing before she began to enter competitions. Her first one was in Cousins when she was eleven and she didn't even place. However, Conrad Fisher made her feel like she did. He bought her a trophy that had wrote World's Best Surfer on it and a seashell necklace because she "owned that beach." She knew it wasn't true but every competition after that she wore the necklace that became her lucky charm. But as she grew older, she didn't feel so lucky anymore; not at home in between her parents divorce and not at Cousins every summer where Conrad who she barely spoke to anymore was.

。゚☆: 🐚 *. - cast.

001. 𝓛𝓔𝓘𝓛𝓐 𝓥𝓐𝓓𝓔𝓡
.* :☆゚─── savannah la rain