The other guy

(Tori isn't main in this lmao-)

In(s)1st

Mr. Porter's Mission

Staring intently at the piece of paper, he wondered who was who and what to do.

It was a question most people would ask themselves while first-trying a game and Pine was definetly not free from this.

'This is so confusing. 'Bug Mr. Porter about Noah' what does that mean!?'

Starting his day of school he headed to the only male teacher. Why? He just looked like a Porter.

"Ugh, Why would they start school again don't they know we are near a nuclear war!?"

"What's your name?"

"Nathan Porter, I'm your science, math and physical education teacher"

The protagonist wanted to ask about Noah, but he guessed he had to find the aformentioned kid before mentioning him. Darnit.

Running toward a lil kid with a doll they were playing with - which was odd, since they were all about 14. ('Eyyy don't judge)

"Hm... what's it to faer that I like to play with dolls..."

The kid was masculine presenting but he shouldn't get ahead of himself with the he/hims now. They were wearing a dull blue beret and a light azure shirt with a light gray underside. They also had a black side bag that they probably used like a backpack.

Other than that they had brandy rose (B17C6C) hair and sandy brown (E7A66A) skin.

'I guess the blues are a good complementary color for the browns' (Y'mean the only one?)

Hey, psssst, hear that?

Forget all about it lmao

"Hey kid, what's you name and why are you hunched over in the grass playing with a doll. Oh yeah- your pronouns too"

"Hey, you're the first guy to ask me about my pronouns: they're Xey/Xem.
Aaaaand my name is Noah Pitcher"

"Cool."

And with that, he left back to the teacher

"What do you think of Noah?"

"Noah? Ohhh, the childish rascal. I don't mind xem, but his already clear obliviousness has me saying otherwise"

"What does that mean?"

"What I mean is, I wouldn't mind if something happened to xem"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Are you kidding me!? Try talking to someone who has bad blood with xem, are you stupid?"

Ignoring the rude comment the little teen looked around

He saw and talked no one of great interest, but then he found someone that was definetly it. Not because he knew 100%, they were just the only one he hadn't talked to