Not the queen not being the queen

(The Cain's not Able reference thing is never coming out lol, I'm already 600 words in in here and I've decided that means that the chapter was the motivation killer.)

Hiiiii Emotion, fancy seeing you here *akward chuckling* (I was alr 1000 wrds in okay!?)

Also, Tw: suicide

He woke up. Again.
This time was another timeline though...

I mean it's alway been, y'know?

Whatever lol, we need to get a move on.

'Siigggggghhjjj, I am so bored the boredom is bored'

N!Andy: I am so sorry but the *whole* universe is going bazonkers like- the people are probably going to change... behavior

'Yeah yeah whatever, you and your weird kinky timeline shit'

Okay so, moving on, Pine stepped out of his lonely ah home and ran to school. The item thing was a two time scam pass fire suit things.

... yeahhhhh, they're actually not worth anything anymore lol, I don't know how to do continuity, all I know is moment plot.

________×SCHOOL FRONT YARD_________

Waking up and choosing violence one time is hard, imagine doing it... hmmm, let's say 15 times, yeah, look into that.

This time, it looks like he had to ruin our favorite popular girl and esteemed neopronoun haver: Regina Heathers.

Looking around, the air felt different: did the game perhaps get a new update?
A patch, perhaps?
Whatever we have to change lives... for the worst.

'Start the mission by talking to Mark'

Wait is this technically Mark's mission? Nah, the focus is Regina so it's Regina's lol.

"Hayyyyy Mark, what- why are you dressed up like that?"

"..."

He was covered head to toe in clothing, and he was even wearing a mask!

"Whatever, sorry man, whatchu doing?"

"... planning to ruin that stupid girl's life"

"... ooookay, what do you need me to do? Also why tho?"

Does anyone else find it concerning that he follows along so easily? Yeah, looking at you.

"Fae insulted my boyf- bestfriend! I can't have that!?"

"Wait, who's your boyfriend?"

"Someone from another school, he carries guns with him a lot, REAL american dude, cowboy accent and everything"

'Damn, I didn't know you were into that'

"Moving on, what's the plan?"

"We use faer weak spot against faer"

"... what's her weak spot then?"

"... Bold of you to assume *I* know! Go ask glasses over there!?"

Glasses? Looking around, he noticed that there was only one guy who was wearing glasses:
That guy, was of course, Andy 'tie boy' Dunbar.

OH WHAT A SHOCKER,
CHAT I AM SO SORRY I WANT TO-
whatever lol, let's move on

"Hey! Do you happen to know secrets?"

That's odd, Andy seemed to... flinch?
Man, this line (of coke?) is weird, yo

"..."

Instead of talking, Drew just... jestured around.