An introductionary greeting

PreZnd - In

Milo's mission

Waking up in a haze, Pine looked at his bedroom. It was a barren, but big room, filled to the brim with wall posters about the students of last... 'play', along with some notes he took for help.

He knew they wouldn't know these were important but he didn't care, it was torture already, so might've had fun with it as well.

'Kayyyyyyyy, for the next quest he I have to get close to Milo during morning time and it requires the scam pass hmmmm... I can do that'

Smiling gleefully, Pine ran straight to school. A bit counterproductive since he had a bike he could ride to school but taking im the enviroment... It just felt right.

Looking at the front yard, nothing felt different:

Leslie Philly was hanging with -and simping for- her 🌟Bff🌟 Regina Heathers, the hot popular fae-skank

Andy Schmidt was scamming poor kids

Mr. Porter was grumbling angrily about nikes (it was supposed to say nukes but n o)

Aaaaaand Charly Pan was simping over Noah- wait a minute...

W h e r e i s N o a h?

Oh- there xe was. Scary call that one.
Xe isn't looking at me in the eyes but whatever

'Oh! I need to go to Milo... hmmm, if I remember correctly he's the guy constantly wearing headphones? How is that even allowed?'

"HEEEEEEEEY! HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"H-Huh! Hello? Hello!?"

"Hi, I'm Pine, wanna be friends?"

"I would love to; I don't think you should though"

"Why not-"

"HEY LOSER, ENJOYING YOUR LITTLE KID GAMES!?"

"GO TO HELL MARK"

Woah, talk about a mood shift. Allowed, Mark sounds like a dickhead.

"As we were saying... yoooou want to be friends and I'm afraid for your safety. That, however, is not going to stop you I'm assuming"

"YOU BETCHA!"

"Kk then, feel free to do literally anything else with your time while you wait for the bell to ring"

"Like what?"

"Oh- I dunno! Find something for me to take revenge or something! I'm sure you have SOME working cells in that cranium o'yers"

Welp, Pine knew what *that* meant.

Back to Andy he goes, I guess

"Hey Andy-Wandy, ma boi! Looking to buy something"

"Like what?"

'Geez, he's looking less than pleased to talk to me'

"What's wrong?"

"Today is introduction day, that means I won't get the time to deposit the... stuff"

'What the hell!? I thought today was Wednesda- Oh dear...'

Looking at his phone in confusion Pine realized that today was Monday (again ×1) of the same week as Mr. Porter's quest. That's weird though, he could've sworn it said Wednesday before...

(I legitimately don't know whether I explain this at all so if I don't remind me when this hot mess is over)

"Listen- we *just* met and I'm not really one for asking for help but I'm also not one for study hall, sooooo... I don't know, help me?"