Chapter 3 - Your Sire, the Forever Blessed

"The misty peaks of the inverted heights, wept, left out of passion, their frozen tears are, as the Mandate of its Telson Hosts is still mauling the forever earthly heavens, a bitter remainder of this world."

-Anonymous II – The Newcomer Tales.

ROJER THE RASCAL

"It's not even winter, bloody fall"

He remarked, shivering, all covered up and prepared for any unwanted cold from the North. He as if the cold wind chilled him up into a sneeze for that, his murmurs were hidden away and he returned back to his sales unto the warmth of the glimmering embers.

The passengers, the customers, where all huddled together under a dark canopy of the merchant ship, they held their hands out to gather some warmth from the fire, many a lit in cheap lanterns and used up metallic drums, temporary warm commodities soon to removed, once the ship embarks to its destination.

In the most vulgar fashion of their nature, the weaklings in only minutes of feeling the warmth, were suddenly pushed away by stronger ones still bitter on their lost gambles.

Only the wandering vendors were permitted to make their sales toward the people of the dark canopy and to the armed officers on the deck, the rest of the ship were off limits.

Out of that crowded place, under the dreary sky, a man saw his luggage, almost reaching it, the sound of their blades and pistols kept every traveling urchin in their places, for SABER, the new worldly order of security, created and agreed upon by the known realms is here for them.

CHAPTER MAN -SABER

"Open it"

Commanded the officer with the armband labeled "SABER", whose corrupt accent was southern down under of Dormgi; both of them, the passenger and the soldier of the new order, both human alike, chained to their own masters, one husking for prosperity in the west and the other, rotting in the inside, slaving away to be free someday with dignity.

What belongings the passenger had, was little, nothing out of ordinary, he was dismissed and abused, the gazes of those authorities with their reputable armbands were cold enough for the suspicious passengers.

A toll for another toll, every traveler must endure again and again, to reach west and away he went humiliated into the black depths of the ship, forgotten by their laughter.

THE LAVANDISH MAN

(His Inner Thoughts)

"The shore, this coast, its waters, gone of its precious jade,

only remaining and streaming of many colors".

It was a first time for the Lavandish Man, in every path he took, always delighted in landing every destination with his lavender boots, still bright in their shimmering glory of magenta like leather.

He saw the Strait, narrow and heavily traded in cargo, always guarded in between mountains connected to the earthly ceiling, one natural from the mainland, and the other, a creation of a curse always barring the Forsaken Ocean, a unholy labyrinth of nightmarish waves, located in between Kamelung, the western continental island and the Mainland where the Barren Corridor lies.