05

Chapter 05
Photograph : Unwelcome Berries

     As said by Rosalyn earlier, they were grouped into three for the first play. It was a bit difficult to pull Cale out of his spot, the red headed photographer truly looked like a child in others' perspective - which greatly amused them.

    "Cale-ssi, come here!" Choi Jung Soo yelled from across the field. Next to him was, of course, his biggest crisis, Kim Rok Soo. Standing there with his hands crossed while looking like he is ready to smack a bitch—or maybe that is just his 'bitch-resting-face' as the children today calls it.

    Cale doesn't know whether to go or just decline because all of the unwanted attention on him and probably NOT because of the other's unapproachable ambience. Nope, it is not. The both of them seems so--annoying now that Cale sees them together.

But looking around, everyone's slot seems to be occupied except for one. The reason for that is because he was the last one to pick up a paper, and the outcome is horrendously horrible.

    With an irritated sigh, Cale moves forward and ignored the way Rosalyn shouted something about him growing up or something. Women, gods damned insane. What is really up with them and family dynamics!?

     Choi Jung Soo simply grinned and took his arm, politely pulling him towards his side. Cale wiggles his hand to get Jung Soo off but the Choi smiled at him and gripped on stronger, what the hell?

      Cale sweatdropped and stayed still, he doesn't remember his hubae being this scary. Well-, he does remember a time where Choi Jung Soo was rumoured to be in a gang. Although it might be possible, Cale thinks this guy is simply too cute and too nice to participate in such a thing.

"Hyung-nim, don't you think it is quite nice that we are in a group together?" Jung Soo moves closer and swung an arm over his shoulder. Cale ignored the way his veins ticked as he noticed the difference in height, how come he had overlooked that!?

    "U,,uh- yeah." The redhead adverts his eyes elsewhere and ignored the four eyes that were boring into his skull. The puppy-faced Korean laughed boisterously and grinned competently, "Let's win this! Fighting!"

        "Ah, yes..."

      The game started out with running relay. Cale is both confused and horrified, not because of the fact that he doesn't know how to play but the cameras installed around them.

     Like what the fuck? Was he in some hidden entertainment show? If he was then what the hell? Why did Rosalyn kept this on the low? Why would they add him in the tapes knowing he isn't an entertainer? HE'S A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR GOODNESS' SAKE, he could've done way more better with shooting or designing.

Cale's eyes travelled to a certain red-haired actress who was already looking at him with pity. Was this the reason why he was asked to bring a warm-up? What the fuck Rosalyn?

    What did you get me into, woman?? Cale could see her lips move at his predictable reaction, I also didn't know.

And then she moved her eyes to the brightful man beside him who was smiling a lot and oh-, suddenly, it wasn't that surprising.

      This sneaky young brat. The culprit is, of course, the party planner. Is this what the Koreans do? Cale doesn't know. As far as he remembers, he only has two Korean friends who are absolutely not that interested in artistic things, they are usually prone to work and technology-based jobs. Cale's squad is quite uptight in schedules, making the three not really having that much time nor hangouts together.