06

Chapter 06
Photograph : Gossip with Sweets

    Faint beeps echoed through the lonely, dimly lit room - the curtains handled through technology begin to makes it daily move and automatically pulled to the side, making way for the cracking dawn of sunrise to shower light upon the room. A heavy grunt resonated and as well as the tussle of sheets, red locks sprawled out in a messy state as his his mouth pulled into a yawn.

Hues of blue-orange lit up the whole room through the peeking view as it seep through his eyes, making the golden rings that surrounded his pupils enlighten more. A buzz took the sleepy male's attention as he grabbed his phone from the desk with half-lidded eyes.

    Roughly keeping himself wide awake, Cale yawns as he greets: "Cale Henituse speaking, how may I help you?" Somehow. Cale sounded absolutely elegant despite being barely awake.

    "Since when did you get so formal?" A very familiar voice teased from the other line. Cale's eyes snapped open like a flash once he heard that familiar infuriating voice. He knows that voice. It gave him lots of nightmares. It was the main source of his problems!

    With a groan escaping his lips, Cale pulled a frown. "You fucking bastard, why are you calling at six in the morning..?"

"Oh? Is it?" The said menace on the phone chuckles, mockingly clear. The red-haired male wants to punt this old piece of shit, but sadly, they are friends. Sighing begrudgingly, he continued on with the conversation with a question.

    "What do you want, Hyung?" Cale spoke in the other's native tongue. His question was followed by a melodious hum that intended trouble, "Oh, nothing~ I was just going to tell you about this peculiar yet interesting-"

"You met this intern 'last week' and now, you have this desire of wanting them?" Cale rolled his eyes, not really putting face in his voice. Blowing a raspberry, his locks moved out the way with ease. "Old man, what do you truly want."

    Hyunjae went silent before laughing, amusement lacing in those lines. "Ever so the brilliant red thorn! You guessed correctly. You really do know what I have to say, dear friend."

    What did he expect? This is Seong Hyeon-je of the Seseong Clan, the holder and CEO of the greatest company in Korea - built by his intelligence and strength, alone. He is the most infuriating but tolerable arsehole Cale had met in his eleven years of life. This guy was the root of his problems especially when it comes to insights about certain things. And those certain things are trivial matters! Seriously! The amount of migraines this old bastard has given him because of things like feelings or whatever.

"But we digress, it seems God has given me another chance~ I was getting so bored with boring people around me that He actually gave me one to look forward!" Seong Hyeon-je chuckles, "I've been thinking about this for awhile and I, myself cannot stand to sleep as my brain has been nudging about such matter."

    Cale gagged soundly, not caring if the other was disgusted by it as he listened to his rant. This was like those events all over again when he was in Korea for a simple vacation and his brazenly idiotic friends decided to crash his house and ramble about their love life or their boring life.

    "Haa, why's it that you run to me about such things?" Cale exasperatedly says, the morning daze still sits on his head. "Shouldn't this be the other way around?"

    "If my recollection serves right, which is always right," Cale ignored the arrogant proclamation, "You've been in three relationship, hm? With good parting, dare I say." Seong Hyeon-je cheerfully states the obvious, mock and sarcasm, evident in his tone.