White Warrior - 6.

* Recap *

All three began to laugh a little. 'Don't worry girl, I like a women who eats like that. Besides you can use some more flesh on that body of yours' Jack quipped. I gave him a smile because I had no idea how to respond on that.

'Come on, I'll show you around' Chris said and he stood up. I followed him because I had nothing else to do and followed him.

White Warrior - 6.

We started at their house and walked from there to other "important" buildings. 'This one you already know' and he pointed to the house of Ben. We walked through and turned left, Ben 's house was now behind us. Not much later we turned left again and walked between the houses to the houses at the back. I saw the tree where Lindsey stood and pushed a child on the swing the day I came here.

Around there was their "school" you could go there from the age of 5 till you're 16. If they wanted to go to college they had to go to a city somewhere further. When we were walking and talking some pack members greeted Chris while they gave me a curious look.

'Chris!' someone called suddenly when we were standing at the front of a simple bakery. We turned around and there was a long slender very fake blond girl. 'Shirley, hey' he said quietly. She didn't see me cause I stood behind Chris. As soon as she saw me her facial expression changed, cranky, angry, you name it. Apparently she wasn't that happy to see me.

'You're the rogue' she said curtly and walked to Chris and stood beside him. She hooked her arm with his and looked at me. I saw Chris roll with his eyes but did nothing else. 'Yep that's me' I mumbled. We looked at each other and I saw Chris's eyes going back and forth. 'Shirley this is Alexandra, Alexandra Shirley' he said. 'Just Alex is fine too' and I gave her a smile.

She didn't smile, she did nothing, she just looked at me. Like I said, not happy to see me. I wasn't really welcome here, but what could I expect, a warm welcome?. 'When are you leaving?' she said all of a sudden. Whoa, did not see that coming, and it was really rude too. 'Shirley!' said Chris shocked 'why did you say that?' and he pulled his arm loose.

'What?! that's what everyone wants to know' and she tried to hook her arm again with his but he took a step back. 'We have to stay together Chris because you can't trust her' and she looked at me dirty. Not like I was going to attack her but like I smelled disgusting, a dirty wolf. Like a rogue, someone that you couldn't trust.

'She is a rogue Chris, you can't trust rogues and you know it' and she took a step closer to him. 'Go away' he said sternly. 'I know damn well why you want to be with me and I don't want it, I don't want you. Besides that I'm the Beta Shirley so when it comes to a fight, I can handle it' and he looked at her angrily. 'Just go' he said a bit bored now, she looked defeated and gave me an angry look.

'One word about this rogue and your mine' she spat, after that she turned around and walked away. 'That's not yours to tell!' Chris warned her and I saw her cringe. Ooh.. we're so nice to each other and it's very cozy over here I thought. I heard him sigh and I looked at him.

'Don't mind her, since I'm Beta almost every girl throws themself at me. Quite annoying really' and he scratched the back of his head. 'Oh so annoying, you live a horrible life. Come on, I've seen it plenty times before. As long a Alpha or Beta hasn't find his soulmate or doesn't have a girlfriend or is married, they come from all corners'.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and then began to laugh. 'That's true, I don't mind it no' he admitted with a tiny smirk. I rolled my eyes in disbelief, boys, really. He showed me the houses at the back who maintain the fields with crops and stuff. That prevented them every time to do groceries far away from here.