(Honoka | Tsubasa)

When μ's finally disbanded once the third years graduated, A-Rise also did the same, because it's finally time that they departed. The paths they took are different, but the chances of crossing the same path was not a mere coincidence for μ's because they are still in touch with each other, including the other former units.

But the one that was extremely delighted and exaggerated the fact that it was a miracle for both of the former leaders to bump each other by a chance, it was no other than Honoka Kousaka.

"TSUBASA!" she exclaimed surprised seeing the brunette who was holding her shoulder, preventing her from falling.

The brunette blinked for a moment and her green orbs stared to the blue ones that belong to the ginger head, but later after that she realized that she was staring for too long so she pulled herself away from the girl.

"It's been a long time, Tsubasa" The ginger smiled shaking off the awkward silence between them, and maybe it was just the brunette but the way that Honoka speak didn't used to be like her energetic tone, but the latter shook the thoughts of it.

"Yeah" Tsubasa replied as she smiled back at the ginger, "you've grown a lot after these two years" making the ginger chuckle a bit.

"Maybe" Honoka grinned then she look around them, seeing that they just bumped in front of the UTX building where they also met back then, the first day that Tsubasa pulled her into the A-Rise's private room.

"This is nostalgic" Tsubasa glance at the building where the big screen was that used to show their performances, but she look back at the ginger head who also nodded.

"What are you doing here, Honoka?" The brunette asked but Honoka didn't answer, until she felt someone grabbing her wrist. Before Tsubasa could say anything else, The ginger started dragging her out of the crowds.

"Let's go somewhere else!" Honoka said while running with her grasp on the brunette never loosening. Tsubasa just got dragged somewhere else, which reminded her of the time she also saw Honoka with her friends. And at that time, she was the one who dragged her to the private room.

"So it's you this time.." she muttered while she let herself get dragged, but the ginger head didn't hear her.

Honoka finally stopped as they finally reached  their destination, she sat down on one of the swings then she pat the other swing beside her while looking at the brunette.

Tsubasa sat down on the other swing, it was suddenly quiet between them. Maybe it's because they're not in the same field anymore, but they didn't actually mind the peace in each other.

But Tsubasa broke the silence, "so.." she continued while slowly swinging, "how have you been?"

Honoka glance towards the brunette as she swing along, "I've been doing great!" but she stopped swinging and look at the ground.

"I'm just a bit lost.."

Tsubasa also stopped and she stared at the ginger.

"Everyone who were in μ's are now striving for their dreams" Honoka continued with a smile, she was proud, happy and glad for them.

"Kotori is finally able to study about her dreams of becoming a fashion designer, Umi is working very hard, Hanayo dream of being a teacher, Maki becoming a great pianist and at the same time as a doctor, Rin being a athlete, Nico is also working in a flower shop, and  Nozomi is with Eli."

"They're all amazing, aren't they?"

Honoka envied them a bit, but she's not letting herself down just because she's lost. But she was still lost of what to do, other than helping her family with the shop they own.

Tsubasa's stares still glued onto Honoka, but she look away and release a sigh.

"You are amazing too" Tsubasa looks at Honoka again, her hair swaying with the wind that passed by, it was now longer than it was back then.

"Maybe, you're just unsure of what to do as of now" Tsubasa stood up and Honoka followed her, but she was the one who approached her.

Tsubasa grabbed both of the ginger's hand, "but there's no rush so don't worry too much, you can find what you want to do in the future, sooner or later." she smiled reassuringly.

"Wanna hang out when you're free?" The ginger's eyes sparkled a bit at the sight of the brunette's smile, but she smiled back and nodded too.

"You're also amazing, Tsubasa" Honoka held the other woman's hand tightly, "It was really a miracle to see you again"

Tsubasa blink for awhile, processing what the latter just said, but the hands she was holding was pulled away.

"Let's go on a date sometimes then!" Honoka waved and run away after that, with a sheepish grin on the ginger's face.

Tsubasa stood silently in her spot, she could feel her cheeks that are now warm, but her lips curve into a smile then she giggled.

"A date then."