Fight back

When hearing about Alicia hanging out with Jake, Heeseung felt his pride endangered. So, by reflex, he started spreading bad words about Jake all around him. Especially to Alicia.

Heeseung had kept himself from talking shit about Jake behind his back up until now, since they never really had to deal with each other that much. But now that he had started, words were pouring out. It was even freeing to be able to talk bad about this guy he hated.

Until it turned nasty.

Jake came all the way to Heeseung's classroom to ask to talk to him. He took him to an isolated corner and asked the fatal question,

"So, I heard you were talking shit about me," said Jake, visibly containing himself.

"Well, you had it coming. Hanging around with my girlfriend, humiliating me."

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes. He shook his head and replied:

"She isn't your girlfriend."

"She was about to be!"

"Wow, you seem pretty sure of yourself for someone with such a weak ego."

Heeseung raised his eyebrow.

"Are you asking to get punched?"

"No thanks, I wouldn't want to hurt your little hand."
Heeseung was about to burst out, but Jake immediately continued,
"I'll settle this for today. Alicia wasn't your girlfriend, and was never gonna be. But you know, since I had no interest in her, she wasn't mine either..."
Heeseung frowned, but failed to interrupt once again, as Jake exclaimed,
"But now, I will date her!"
He put on a vile smile.
"So then, you'll have a reason to hate me."

"How dare you...," spat Heeseung, trembling from anger.

"Don't look at me like that. Why don't you try taking her from me instead? Then we would see if she really could have been you girlfriend."

He smiled once more and turned around to leave, Heeseung still boiling of rage.

It was now official: no more restraints, the war had started.