A new sailor

The rest of Heeseung's week went on like a fuzzy dream. He was blind and deaf to everything around him, and only woke up when, suddenly, he heard his mom calling him from downstairs.

He was in his room, on Friday evening, and had no idea how he had ended up there.

Still a little lost, he dragged himself down the stairs.

Sounds were coming back to his brain. His mom was in the entrance, in an animated conversation with a short woman with a straight nose that seemed very familiar to Heeseung.

When she saw him, the short woman smiled even brighter and exclaimed:

"Oh my! Maria! You didn't lie to me! He is gorgeous!"

Heeseung stopped, struck by surprise, and blushed. Maria strutted and replied:

"I am sure your own kid is just as good-looking."

"Ah, yeah, but sadly, the poor boy takes after his mama when it comes to height."

Heeseung's ear ticked at the word "boy". Of course, he couldn't have been so lucky as to be engaged to a girl.

For a second, he thought it wasn't too bad though, because if the boy in question was cool, then they could at least be friends.

But then, as soon as Felicity's son made his appearance, all hope was instantly lost.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!!"

Shouted Jake, from under the doorframe, a luggage in each hand, his face horror-stricken.