Are you kidding me...

Jake's breath stopped.

The sudden silence in the kitchen made it feels like time had froze.

At this very moment, staring at Jake, all senses in alert, Heeseung was waiting for his reply as if it was the edge of the world.
As if it was all that mattered.

"Aren't you dating Alicia?" finally asked Jake.

"Who?"

Heeseung had let out this word with pure and honest confusion, having for a second, completely forgotten about his girlfriend. And it awoken something in Jake.

What followed was for Heeseung a little rollercoaster of emotions.

Jake brusquely took away his arm from his hand, an annoyed expression on his face, making Heeseung's heart sink.

He then turned to face him right on, and just as brusquely, grabbed his head solidly so he could come kiss him.

His thumb on his chin, Jake made Heeseung open his mouth. But soon, he didn't need anything of the sort. Heeseung had grabbed his collar with both his hands and was kissing him back just as intensely.

Jake's body moving against Heeseung's was causing clinking noises to come from the fridge behind him.

To get it to stop and to get his boy even closer, Jake slid his hands around Heeseung's body.

Oh, how he liked to feel this skinny waist tightly secured between his arms.

And everytime he would move, Heeseung would let out a little moan. He didn't even seem to realize how engrossed he was in it.

The sound of their rapid breathing was taking over their sense of hearing, like a wall against reality.

Heeseung was forgetting where they were and how he was supposed to stay away from Jake. He had even forgotten why he had to stay away from him.

If not staying away meant he would feel like this, then he would never try to avoid him again.