What does this mean?

⚠️ Mature content, if you don't like it, jump to the next chapter ⚠️

As the two boys were kissing, their bodies slowly slid along the fridge, down to the floor. Heeseung ended up sitting on Jake's lap, his arms now around his neck.

Jake had a hand under Heeseung's shirt and was gently running his fingertips along his back.

Heeseung had his hands burried in Jake's hair, playing with it, crumpling it.

And the kiss kept going on, and on...

After a little while, Heeseung started getting impatient. So, to provoke a reaction, he climbed higher on Jake's lap, and started moving.

"Ah-," breathed Jake. "Heeseung, don't!"
Heeseung got a little annoyed, and seeing his offended face, Jake suddenly understood.
"Hey," he whispered, in a barely contained hopeful tone. "You wanna go upstairs?"

Heeseung bit his lower lip and frantically nodded.

It was enough for Jake to grab onto Heeseung's thighs, get on his feet, and carry the latter right to his bedroom.

*

Jake was trying to conceal his hardcore breathing, his raging erection and his shiver inducing excitement, trying to take it slow. But his face was as red as a tomato.

He lied Heeseung down on his bed, and when the latter saw his face, he exclaimed,

"Jake! Breath!"

So, Jake let himself fall over him -his crazy beating heart against his- to take a breather.

But, just as he was close to breathing normally again, impatient, Heeseung wrapped his legs around him, and pulled him closer.

Jake's rock hard bottom half came to lodge against Heeseung's crotch.

Jake had been found out.

But thankfully, Heeseung seemed as excited as he was, and as his next outrageous move, he grabbed Jake's nappe with both his hands to bring him even closer to his body.

Then, Heeseung lost all pride.