A normal day after

⚠️ Mature content, if you don't like it, jump to the next "*" ⚠️

Jake took Heeseung in every position. Face down, as much as face-to-face.

And when Heeseung was too tired for another round, Jake went down on him once more to make sure he was completely satisfied.

Once Jake considered he had correctly answered Heeseung's order, he let his partner rest. He took care of wiping Heeseung down and putting him under the covers, before going to take a shower.

Heeseung never saw it, since by this time, he was already knocked out, but they fell asleep next to each other.

*

The next day, Heeseung woke up surprisingly refreshed. He had had a long and nice sleep, and he felt satisfied.

But then, he looked around, and couldn't find Jake.

However, what he could see, was that the state of the room was outrageous. Condoms on the floor, clothes everywhere, shoes on the bed. Jake had chosen not to bother him in his sleep, so he'd let it be temporarily.

And when he went to take his shower, Heeseung could see the night before had been rough.

Jake had left hickeys in the most embarrassing places. There were none on his chest, or arms. However, the inside part of his thighs was covered in them.
And from the front, he seemed to have none on his neck either, but his nappe was looking very conspicuous.

He blushed, and washed up quickly, before heading downstairs to search for Jake.

But when he reached the first floor, he saw Jake in deep conversation with Maria, a huge smile on his face.

"Heeseung! Baby! You woke up! Jake just told me everything! I'm soooo happy!" exclaimed Heeseung's mom.

But instead of relief or joy, Heeseung's face suddenly deformed into an angry grimace, and he shouted, jumping to Jake's neck,

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER!??"