eternally bound

TW: Rape

"Wake up! Human! Get up you lazy slob!" Hunter cried out, bursting into the teen's room. "Somebody stole an important artefact from the emperor's study and we need to find it!"

"Huh?" Luz slowly opened her eyes and groggily stared at the boy watching her from the door, she sat up immediately as memories of what happened the night before rushed into her head, she almost answered with how she was involved in the theft but decided against it. Nah, I choose not dying. She sprung up from her bed, still in her uniform from the night before. "Let's go then! We haven't got all day!" The girl acted as if she had no idea and rushed out of the room.

"Hey, wait! You're going the wrong way!"

"Oh yeah." She turned and followed Hunter down the halls to help "look" for the thief.

About three hours of constant searching had passed and Hunter, Luz, and about every other guard was fed up of the constant searching, luckily, Belos was tired as well.

"I will perform a searching spell to locate the artefact, you are all relieved of your duties, continue at your regular posts." He sighed out, the guards all let out a sigh of relief, before trudging back to their posts.

"Well? Now what?" Luz turned to Hunter only to be grabbed by the collar and dragged away, after a few seconds of walking he pushed her into a nearby janitor's closet, he pinned her against the wall and pulled off her mask.

"Where is it?"

"Where's what?" She looked at him, intimidated by his piercing glare and angry crimson eyes, the boy's face twisted in a furious stare.

"The artefact! I know you stole it! You've been acting weird all day!" He hissed, still cautious of anybody hearing them, Luz tried her best to give off a dumb look back, immediately wiping the terrified look from her face, but it was still of no use, he could practically smell her fear.

"Wh- what? No I didn't! I was just... surprised that someone as powerful as the emperor could have something stolen from him! And how would little old Luz here steal something from him?" She blurted out, fear laced in her voice, how could she explain that she stole it and then it disintegrated and then the little guy inside is bound to her?

"Alright, but I'm keeping an eye on you until it's found." He loosened his grip on her and handed her mask back before storming out and slamming the door shut behind him. Luz let out a sigh of relief and then slipped her mask on before hobbling out, weak kneed from the interaction. She headed back to her room, creaked the door shut, and flopped onto her bed after throwing her mask and cloak off.

"Hey, thanks for not telling them." The young voice squeaked out.

"I didn't have a choice, and you weren't much help anyway!" She hissed back, voice muffled by the bedsheets she had buried her face in.

"How could I help you pretend to look for me? You shouldn't even know what I look like!" He raised a fair point. But Luz was still annoyed at him.

"You haven't helped me at all so far, wasn't that our deal?" The young voice stopped for a second and then hesitantly replied.

"Well, what do you want? How can I help you?" He asked, puzzled by what Luz would actually desire.

"I wanna go home and see my mom." She tiredly replied, sniffling into the sheets.

"Do you really? Then why did you run away in the first place? I've looked through and his whole thing could have been avoided by you just leaving the book! You rejected life with your mother, why?" He asked, shocking Luz with the question and forcing her to think.