Chapter 1: Lunch Date

The sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. Hondo woke up to get ready for work. Later on, he is making breakfast over at the stove. Coffee like usual is smelling in the kitchen.

" Good morning Baby girl, he told me.

" Morning Hondo, I replied to him.

Our apartments and house are now alive and noisy. I put together our lunches in bags with our names on it. My hot chocolate is mixed and handed to me. This is copied also by the other teammates. Minutes after that our meals are ready to eat.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating, we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The team and I grabbed our belongings that morning. Later on, we locked our front doors. All of us went to our cars and trucks. Our apartments and houses are now left vacant. We head to our missions that morning.

Hondo pulls into our spot at work. We went into the building together. As the pair of us switched bags that morning. I put the lunches in our fridge. My dad is in the locker room changing and putting my bag in the locker. The team joins him there that morning. Of course, they also did that in their work clothes.

" Good morning Dreamer," Captain America greets.

"Morning Captain America and Peanut Gallery," I replied.

They gave me 😘 on the cheeks.

Everyone went into the briefing room. I will stay here to damage control with her. They talked it over with each other. Assignments are handed out that morning. My family went on a mission.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys and Peggy are in their places. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into the crime scene.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters that morning. Captain Cortez is working in the situation room. Within minutes Hicks greets her. He took a tablet and com set. They are working very hard together.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys and Peggy are in their places. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulls into the crime scene.

As Molly was in the neighborhood that morning

As Molly was in the neighborhood that morning. She had paperwork to drop off for her dad.

" Remember you quit a few weeks ago Chris. What are you doing here Chris?" She asked.

" I am running the safe 🏠. My boyfriend wants to take me on a lunch date," Chris replied☺️.

I knew it. You were jealous during our whole relationship. My 💔 isn't funny Chris.

Soon after their awkward meeting that morning Molly stomped out of headquarters.

Black Betty is full of extremely sweaty and tired cops. It is parked in front of the building. The team took their quick showers. A short debrief on the mission is made. My family rushed me with hugs.

Our lunch hour came at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone else took out our food to eat. The Lovebirds opted out. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the bin.

Let's go now. We have a reservation at Paul's Chophouse. They pulled into the parking lot and went into the restaurant. Street for a table of two. A waiter came with a menu and drinks.

Stris made their order. His hand is on her thigh. Street I am already enjoying this date. I will make it up to at 🏘️. Let's eat my ♥️.

Minutes after that the waiter offered them some dessert. Captain America's face lit up. No we don't and please may I have the bill. I will be back with it for you.

I am going to drop you back to work. Tell our 😴 hi for me. Bye my ♥️see you later. Text me when you get back to the safe 🏠 . Okay my Super hero.

Everyone grabbed our belongings from the locker room. We exchanged goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only one that didn't say anything. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a 👻 town.

As the 💕 drove 🏘️ that afternoon

As the 💕 drove 🏘️ that afternoon. We put down our stuff by the 🚪. I took a quick 🚿 to change. Meanwhile back in our kitchen with Hondo cooking at the stove. He took out the place settings. Seconds later I set our kitchen table.