Chapter 11: Moms

The 🌞 peeked from behind the ☁️ to brighten our bedroom. Luca woke up. He made some breakfast for us to eat. Coffee pot is smelling up the house.

" Good morning Sis ," I greeted him.

"Morning Bros, " he replied.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating, we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The guys and I are just relaxing. Duke is at our feet. As the ⚡ is playing on the tv. I enjoyed this, so I am now a little closer to finishing the series. Feeling accomplished right now.

Catherine aka Charlie is my mom's best friend

Catherine aka Charlie is my mom's best friend. She was always around me when I was a kid. When my mom died she was awarded with my custody. Graceland ended up becoming my 🏠. The team was happy to have another member.

She is the ❤️ of that 🏠. Everyone else calls her Charlie. Of course, Briggs and Jakes get the pass. As Nat and I call her mom. We like being fussed about by her.

Charlie has been with the FBI since the beginning of the series. She was in an off and on relationship with Briggs. Both of them did have a kid but it died. She is the woman head of the house hold. Mom is known as Katie undercover.

Graceland lasted a short 3 years on USA network. It was cancelled in 2015. Charlie moved to NCIS for the next few years. She started out there as an FBI agent then changed into an NCIS agent. Mom was on that show from season 4 to season 7 with one day change.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone dishes out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I drove 🏠 that afternoon. Daddy answered the 🚪. I changed to get ready for the next day of school and work. We relaxed together on the 🛋️.

 We relaxed together on the 🛋️

Charice aka Mama H is his mom. My grandma is the best. Every so often I 😴 by her. Yes, I do sleep in my dad's room with his 🧸. She still works at a school for pregnant teenage girls.

In the next season she will be over the 🌝. Hondo and Nichelle are giving her the first grandchild. She did help him when they adopted Darryl. As Darryl never called her grandma. I know she would just as happy as their father was.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone else dished out their food except the kids Annie did theirs. Our usual drinks were some 🍺 for the grown ups and 🧃 for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls and sisters cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our 🛋️ and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Good night Dad, I told him.

"Night kid," he replied.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped into my bed. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting 🕶️ time begins right now. I am fast asleep now.

Deke and Annie divided and conquered

Deke and Annie divided and conquered. Each parent went to their children's room. He did the boys. She did the same thing with the girls. Minutes after that they met back in their room.

The team is still up 👀 tv. Laughter is dying down slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights are now turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins soon.