Chapter 2: Lunch Date part 2

Ps:
Disregard the actual setting of this scene

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team and families sat around the tables. Drinks were the usual 🍺for the grown ups and 🧃for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie washes the dishes. All the kitchens are clean now.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, we returned the our 🛋️ and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

"Night Dad, I told them.

" Good night Kid," they replied.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped into my 🛏️. Pedro is already in my arms. Counting 🕶️ time begins right now. I am fast asleep.

Meanwhile back over at Chris' apartment

Meanwhile back over at Chris' apartment. The 💕 birds are undressing each other in her room. A contented hum came from her Superhero. This is my favorite part of today. You were 🤔 about this since lunch.

 You were 🤔 about this since lunch

Stris fell onto his 🛏️. My sister grabbed both the bottle of lube and a condom for him. Within minutes it is on him. Jim is aligned to her butt. She adjusted to his cock.

As his fingers are working her entrance to get it ready in front. Every ten minutes their body positions and breathing patterns change. Peggy is straddling him, bouncing on top of his cock. I am very close my ❤️.

She gets him to his first climax. In between the 😘 he says " I love you" to her. You have since day one. I know Jimmy. Minutes pass and she is now underneath him.

As he enjoys the veiw looking at her. Eventually body positions change again. He is now about to pound into her from behind.

"Jimmy ," my sister chants over and over.

All that is heard from his end is a low groan building in his throat.

Peggy runs her hands through his hair.  He took another quick break. My sister is holding his growing cock in her hand.  Taking her time massage it. In turn he does the same thing with her breast.

" Someone's going to get me pregnant," she told him.

" That's my plan one day my heart," he answered.

Dreamer would be escatic to have a carbon copy of you to destroy LA. I know that she still love me.

The rosy nipples are popped into his mouth.

" I need your fingers with some cum,"she begged

"You're wish is my command Princess," he replied.

She loves how he tasted in her mouth. Until a kiss is given and he enjoys himself on her tounge.

Moans and groans filled their apartment. She felt herself clench around him. As the thrusts went deeper and became harder.  Sweat began forming on both of them. One more round of thrusts is enjoyed by Peggy.

Within minutes she is led to her orgasm. Aftershocks are still going through her body. It took her a while to come down. Dimples I ❤️ you.  Thankful that Erica wasn't here to hear us.

Erica is staying over by one of her friends. She had mentioned it a few weeks ago. I am so happy that you enjoyed our dessert tonight. You know me that's the only that that I will never skip. My sister just 👀 at him.

They lay spent between the sheets and in each other's arms. Jim between them as he is softening to take off the removed condom. Let's get cleaned up and go to 🛏️. 

"I will bath in here and you have Erica 's," his ❤️ told him.

"Okay dear, whatever you say. You're bed 🛏️ is mine though," Captain America replied.

As their baths are quick that night. Captain America went into the kitchen for two drinks.

Within minutes he returns to find her waiting for him. He hand her the juice.

"Thank you my Super hero," she piped taking the glass.

"You're welcome my Heart," he replied.

Meanwhile back in the team still 👀 tv

Meanwhile back in the team still 👀 tv. As the laughter is dying down slowly now. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The team went to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joined them in dreamland that night.