Chapter 18: Dad's Part 2

As the sun peeked from behind the clouds to brighten his room. Daddy woke up to get ready for work. Later on, he is making breakfast over at the stove. Coffee like usual is smelling in the kitchen.

" Good morning Bro," I told him.

" Morning Sis," they replied to me.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating, we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

 Soon after eating, we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks

Papa H left his kids with wife. He had another child with a different woman. Years later he ends up moving in with Hondo a couple of seasons. Season five he moved back in with Mama H. This is after they went on a cruise together.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone took out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away trash in the bins.

Greetings are exchanged between us. I drove 🏠 that afternoon. Daddy answers the 🚪. Minutes after that I took a quick 🚿 to change and get ready for the week ahead. I joined Daddy in the kitchen.

Deke is the second to last oldest member of 20 David

Deke is the second to last oldest member of 20 David. His call sign is 30 David which back in the day they were on that squad together. We know that is second in command. The only few people that call him are his parents, Annie, and her parents. Deacon is just a nickname.

As the team and Hicks use Deacon. I am the exception to that rule. I call him either Deke or Grandpa. So far he's been out of the country twice. Japan and recently Taiwan.

Minutes after that, dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The team sat in our assigned seats at the tables. Our usual drinks were some 🍺 for the grown ups and 🧃 for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls and sisters cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to both our 🛋️ and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

"Night Dad,"I told him.

"Good night Kid," I replied.

There's a short bathroom break. I jumped into my 🛏️. Simba is already in my arms. Counting 🕶️ time begins right now. I am now fast asleep.

Deke and Annie divided and conquered. Each parent went to their children's room. He did the boys. She did the same thing with the girls. Minutes after that they met back in their room.

Meanwhile back in the family rooms with the team still up 👀 tv. As the laughter is dying down slowly. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off . They head to their own bedrooms. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland for that night.