1- The Night

Hello guys , thank you for choosing this book.

I hope you will enjoy reading this fanfiction.

Please do comment your reviews and also vote if you liked the story.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------

Y/n was a simple girl who studied in a university and did part time job at night.

She worked at a supermarket from 6 to 10pm. Sometimes till 11pm too.

 Sometimes till 11pm too

It was just another day....I completed my shift and closed the shutters of the shop thinking about my life.

 I have to work harder so that I can gather more money for my life.... I have to get rid of them...I have to find a good and stable job.... 

I was thinking about my future which seemed blank to me.

That feeling when you are not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty...

It's time to go home....not a home actually.... It's just a place to sleep and nothing more. A tear formed in corner of my eyes. It was 10:30 at night....my house was located in a quiet and serene area.. actually it was an elite area.

I was the only person walking on the road

I was the only person walking on the road. This is what I thought until I heard some footsteps behind me.

Oh .. someone is also walking here with me today.I thought as every night I return home I don't find people walking on the road except me.

I felt a bit strange....so I turned back and saw two men staring at me. I cringed.

 I cringed