6- Was it a Coincidence ?

He was Kim Taehyung and now my boss.. my body froze as soon as I saw him. I don't know if I should be happy or should feel awkward in front of him.

"So miss Y/n I am sure the Manager told you about the work.." he said.

"Yes sir"

 "These are the files that you need to work on ." He pointed at a pile of files on his desk. My eyes widened ....so much!!!

"Finish them today at any cost

"Finish them today at any cost..." He straighten his back and gave a cold gaze.

"But...how...they are so much for today...." I stuttered to myself but he heard me.

"You are here to work...so work without any argument..." He said rudely.

"Okay sir...I will finish them today" with that I bowed and left his cabin with the files .

Oh my god, that young and handsome man is my boss.... How can I work when such a distraction is around me??

I thought my boss will be someone like a middle-aged man but fuck....he is so young and hot...plus that sexy deep voice and cold gaze of him which is enough to get killed.

plus that sexy deep voice and cold gaze of him which is enough to get killed

I took the files and kept them in my cabin...

"Oh my god....he is doing it purposely...my first day at my office is no good." 

"He can't do this to me... just because of the kiss he can't behave like this .." 

I was thinking by seeing the work.

"Okay Y/n you have to prove yourself...don't give up....you have to give a good impression on your first day at the office." With that, I quickly started reading the files and entering the data on the excel sheet.

Flashback-

Taehyung reached home after the incidents in the park. He called Suho.

" Is our company recruiting now?"

"Yes sir ...the HR is taking the interview"

" I want to see the list of interviewees.." he ordered Suho with a straight face.