8- The Russians

After 2 weeks-

You had already shifted your stuffs to the company's flat. You didn't tell anyone at home...just moved out with your two suitcases as you didn't have much stuffs.

You had also developed a strong attraction or say one-sided love for your boss Taehyung.

But you still were unaware of the fact that Taehyung is a Mafia...
He hadn't done any Mafia things for you to doubt as your father was already a mafia so it would take no time to sense it.

You were returning home after office hours. Suddenly a group of men dressed in black suits surrounded you. You panicked because these men seem familiar to you....

Yes, they were your father's bouncers. 

You tried to cross them but they grabbed your hand and said to stand still. Soon a black Benz came and stopped near you.

 Soon a black Benz came and stopped near you

The door opened revealing Mr. Lee Jung aka your father.

"So Y/n why didn't you return home ?.."

"Because I don't need to...I have my own job and a flat ....so I don't think I should return to your hell." You managed to answer with all your courage.  

"Oh...you got some courage to speak back.."

"Okay...I will not trouble you if you will do just one more work for me." He continued.

"I will not do your dirty works anymore.." You spoke back.

"I am not asking you....I am ordering you. This will be the last work I demand from you...After this you will not be required to do any work for me." He said in a serious tone.

You didn't have any choice , so you agreed and sat in his car.

The car stopped at a club...the same club where you first met Taehyung.

You went inside with your father and the bodyguards followed after you both. You all went into a private room where some foreigners were sitting.

 You all went into a private room where some foreigners were sitting