2- The Kiss

At the Club- stranger's POV-

I was having an important meeting here... I don't know why they always choose these types of clubs for meetings. We were exchanging the contract when a girl smashed her lips on me.

I was shocked... What the hell was happening !!! Why was she kissing me... My partners were staring at us.

I felt uncomfortable as I never allow a stripper to kiss me without my permission.
But she was not dressed like them ....she looked like a normal girl ..then Why?

I diverted my gaze from her lips to her eyes

I diverted my gaze from her lips to her eyes ...Soon she was apologizing for her behavior.

What!!!! How can she do this...

My partners were looking at us. My anger was consuming me. I never allow a girl to come near me without my permission and this one.....she directly came to my lips!!

Pride comes before all...

I am a Mafia. Mr. Kim Taehyung...nobody messes with me.

"Why did u do that....are you also a desperate slut trying to seduce me?" , I lashed on her.

 She tried to explain herself but I don't have so much time to waste. I shut her up and then she left from there.

Soon we also left the club and headed back home .

She just messed up with a Mafia... I won't spare her if she comes in my sight by any chance.

A/N POV-

He was thinking and smirking all his way home.

Mr. Kim was a powerful Mafia. He was heartless and rude with his enemies and betrayers but sometimes his kind side reflects too.

He was well known in the country.....but he never got caught as he also own a multinational company and had powerful connections. His company contributed a lot to the GDP so nobody questions him.

He had many enemies but they all were nothing infront of him.

He had the capability to destroy anyone ....but lately he was having difficulties dealing with his greatest rival... Mr. Lee Jung.

He reached his mansion...

guarded by bodyguards and filled with maids and servants

guarded by bodyguards and filled with maids and servants. He went to his study room and called his secretary Suho.

"Yes boss..."

"Suho...did you find about the heir of Mr. Lee Jung? "

"It seems he is very private in terms of his family....but our investigator found that he only has a daughter," Suho replied.

"Oh...the contracts are being signed by this daughter as he has started her involvement in the business .."

"Yes sir ...she is completely aware of the Mafia world..."

" And why not Suho?...Mr. Lee Jung is also like us ...Businessman in front of public but a mafia in reality...." Taehyung explained.

"Boss... What should we do now? ...they have snatched the deal from us... Her daughter seems to be an expert in this business." Suho said with a tint of worry on his face.

"Mr. Cassano was going to lock the deal with us...but due to that fucking daughter of Mr. Lee we got rejected as we know that Cassano is such a Cassanova... I am sure she had persuaded him with her body." Taehyung was now frustrated.

" Try to find that daughter quickly... We have to deal with them before they try to harm us ..." Tae instructed and Suho went from there closing the door.

Y/N AT HER HOUSE -

I opened the door of my house and went inside...

It was 11:30 at night .....but nobody was there waiting for me.

There was no one in this big house to check on me whether I was alright .....Why was I so late.....Why was my shirt torn...and most important whether I WAS SAFE OR NOT.....

Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you are okay...