4- Strangers with Memories

He grabbed my face and attacked my lips.

I stood shocked, like what the hell is happening!!!....giving a statue vibe. I wasn't kissing back but he was roughly kissing me....like he was hungry for my lips.

Even though his lips felt soft I didn't give him access to my mouth.

After a moment I started pushing him and punching him on his chest with my tiny fist.
But he didn't move a bit.... I could tell he had a hard and masculine chest.

People were staring at us.... they might think that we were a couple.
Lisa and Jimin also stood shocked..

After getting satisfied he broke the kiss and then I scanned his face. Oh shit!!!...he was the same handsome guy whom I kissed last night.

"What the fuck was that !!??.."I asked.

" It was not a fuck....just a simple kiss." He smirked again rubbing his lips with his thumb.

" He smirked again rubbing his lips with his thumb

" You jerk..." with that I raised my hand to slap him.

But Taehyung caught my hand ... Just Mafia's Instincts. He twisted my wrist and pulled me.. I banged on his hard chest.

" I just completed what you started.." He said staring deeply into my eyes. His words gave my face a tingling sensation.

I wanted to be angry on him but damn those eyes caught me. His eyes were fixed on mine. I felt a weird emotion for him....like something called attraction.

And when he looks at me I swear I can't breathe...

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. 

Damn !!!..I haven't told my friends about last night's happenings. They will surely freak out on me. 

"You haven't told them babygirl ?" He asked showing a playful grin.

"What is the matter y/n ?" Lisa asked .

I distanced myself from his chest and told them everything about last night.