5- Office

Today is your first day at THV Enterprises.

You got up and thanked god and your mother for getting the job. But you didn't tell anyone in the house about the job. So you had to clean the house as usual....so you mopped the floor of the whole mansion and then went to take shower.

Your clothes which you purchased yesterday after the party with Lisa.

You took the bus and stood at the company's main gate.

" Woohoo...I still can't believe I got selected by this huge company... " You thought while smiling proudly.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them...

You walked inside the building. You went to the receptionist...

"Hi I am Park Y/n and today is my first day at work..."

The receptionist checked her computer and said " Hello mam.... You are appointed on the 30th floor...it is the CEO's floor..."

"You will receive more info from the manager once you reach the floor.." she added handing your ID card.

"Thank you" you smiled and left for the lift.

"My ID card....wow..." You admired your ID card and felt proud. You reached the 30th floor.

You went inside and saw people busy with their work.

You saw the cabin named 'Manager' and you went there and knocked on the glass door

"Come in"

"Good morning sir...I am Park Y/n and today is my first day.."

"Yes please sit .." You sat on the chair infront of his table.

"As you know this is the CEO's floor so you will be right under his eyes....so we expect good quality of work from you..."

"I will give my best sir..." you showed him your confidence through your eyes.