perfect...(ronance oneshot)

Robin's pov:
"Ughhhh....Steve I told you I'm O-V-E-R vickie!" I said glaring sharply at him.
"Really then? Who do you like now?" Steve asked with a smirk. To be honest I didnt like like vickie. She was one of those come and go crushes I get. She's pretty,really pretty but she's not really made for me. I've tried to imagine us together but I don't think it would work out. I'm starting to think that this Is really just a phase. I'm not saying I like boys I'm saying it's so hard to find a girl who- "ROBIN!" Steve yelled snaping his fingers. "Stop zoning out and help the customers!" He yelled then walking off to help a girl..and of course flirting too. I groaned. *ding* I looked up to see...Nancy Wheeler... "Hi!...robin.." nancy said giving me an annoyed look. "Uh yeah that's me..." I said looking her. God she was so pretty...Wait no what am I thinking she's such a priss! "Uhm...what's some...good horror movie..?  It's for Mike and his friends.. party." She said with a slight hint of annoyance.God she so rude and for what?! What did I ever do to her to make her hate me other than avoid her. It's only because she stole barb from me! It's only fair! Her voice is sooo annoying- "uhm...robin..?" Nancy asked snaping me out of my trance "ugh...follow me." I said jumping over the counter taking her to the horror/scary movie section. "Well we have Friday the 13th...that's a good one..uh..."  I looked for more good movies. She only had 2 so far. "OH! Halloween!" I said,handing her the dvd. "Thank you robin!" She said trying to sound enthusiastic. She's so easy to read. God shes- "soo..can I check these out..?" She said to me beginning to walk to the counter. "O-OH...Yes sorry.." wait why was I saying sorry she should be saying sorry..whatever..I just walked over to the counter and checked her out. Before she could leave Steve yelled at her. "HEY NANCE!!" He said rushing over to her. "Oh hi steve!" She said more happy to see Steve than me. For some reason I felt my stomach drop. I didn't feel scared or something...almost jealous..? NO why am I feeling jealous over a priss..and a....no that's going to far I shouldn't call her a slut that's just really rude.. "hey robs you like being with nance?" Steve asked smirking slightly. "Yea-wait what?" "You like being with Nance?" He asked again "uh I don't know.." I completely forgot nancy was there "uh..robin.." nancy said looking at me. "Uhm what up?" I asked. Why would the priss suddenly be so nice to me. She's trying to get to me.I know it. "Did ya wanna hang out at my house.." She asked more shyly this time. "Uhm..sure why though?" "I just wanna get to know you.." "okay.." I said. What.the.fuck.? What does she want to know about me why did she want to know about me.is this some sort of plan to manipulate me into doing something terrible like murder or something like that or I don't know is she trying to fuck me or something. What does she want from me and what kind of excuse is 'ya wanna hang at my house' like that sounds she trying to murder me or some shit. Now I was panicked what is sheplaing to do with me?! "Robster..?" Steve asked taking my hand. I didn't notice but nancy had left due to Steve's command. "Hey don't panic if you need anything just call me!" He said. It made me feel better that Steve was going to be there for me. At about 7:23 Steve told me that Nancy asked if I could come at 7:40. I got ready. Steve drove me to nancy. Once there he turned to me. "Hey don't worry I'm sure she just wants to get to know you or something I mean it has been years since barb died and you two have been hanging out more. I know that you still blame Nance for her death but it's not anyone's fault!" He reassured me. To be honest it made me feel much better but not really less stressed to be at the wheelers house. I got out and waved to Steve,walking to the door as he drives away.
Nancys pov:
I was just sitting in my room. She's still not here. It's 7:47. No nancy don't worry it's just 7 minutes. Not..to..long..right..?..Suddenly a loud knocking noise came from the front door. I ran down there pushing Mike out of the way. "Wtf!?" Mike said looking at me. "Sorry.." swung open the door. There she was. The most beautiful person standing right there. "H-hi rob!" I said. She gave me a smile. "Come on in!" I said opening the door more to let them in. about 1 minute later she said "n-nice house.." I took her hand and lead her to my room. "This is my room" I said she went over to my jewelry box "woah can I have one?" She said looking at my rings. I looked at her. "Don't you have enough rings?" I said pointing to her hands "but...I want another one.." She pouts. I sighed and walked over giving her a Dimond ring. "Wow!" She said sliding it one "pretty.." She said admiring it. She was..amazing,cute,adorable even.. I didn't notice her take the other Dimond ring I had. She took my hand. "What..?" I asked. She slid the ring onto my finger. "We...match.." She smiled softly.
Robin's pov:
She was so pretty and hot... I know I'm acting childish but for some reason I feel...safe with her. "So what did you wanna do?" I asked looking nancy in her beautiful hazel eyes. She took my hand and sat me on the bed. "Makeover." She said. "NONONONONONO!!!" She grabbed som clothes. "Here change." She said. I grabbed the clothes and looked at her "where?" I asked "here" she said turning and walking away she stops and was looking the other way. I quickly changed. I looked weird.. "uhm u can look now nancy" I said awkwardly. My face felt hot. She turned and looked at me. She walked to me. My face felt like it was melting. I was blushing like crazy. Why? Why am I blushing..?
Nancys pov:
I cupped my handing Robin's cheek and smiled. She was so beautiful. "You look...perfect.." I blushed at my own comment. Did I really just say that? My face was super red. I felt like I was gonna die but at the same time I felt Bure bliss.
Robin's pov:
My face was now red. I tried to find the words to say but they came out as studders. She put her other hand on my cheek. "Woah..uhm..thank you..nance.." I said looking into her eyes. After a bit Nance let go of robin took her hand and made her sit on the bed. "Robin.." She said looking away. "Yeah..what's up?" I asked "look robin I've liked you since before Barbra died. I've loved you ever since andi didn't know you liked girls until Steve told me that you were lesbian I can't put it into words on how much I really..love you. I want to live with you the rest of my life. So this is me asking if you wanna be my...girlfriend..?" Said looking me into my eyes. I didn't say anything I just leaned in and kissed her on the lips passionately. My stomach was exploding with bombs and fireworks IT felt like heaven. Her soft lips,her gentle lip movement,and her hand on my cheek. We pulled away and just looked at each other before we bursted into laughter. After we stopped laughing I crawled on her lap. I pushed her onto her pillow before giving her another kiss.
"I love you nance.."
"I love you too robin buckley.."
We cuddled and feel asleep peacefully.

A/n:
This took like 3 hours to make but sorry it took so long I gonna try to make more. Also just so you know none of my onshots are from the same universe. Anyway I hope you liked it!