jealousy and love. part 1

A/n: credits to Totally_fruity for this idea ;) :p final thing this takes place mostly in the family video store.

Robin's pov:
I was restacking tapes while Steve and nancy talked. I'm not entirely sure why, but being In the family video store is kinda comforting. I think that's just me. I like work..most times. Sometimes it's difficult or just frustrating. But it's just a video store not something that's always packed. Not that many people come her on weekdays, so it's normally peaceful. On weekends lots of people come in here. I guess that's the difficult part of work. But I have to push my self to make sure that during future jobs I'm not lazy. But here.. It's totally fine to be lazy. I guess you could say this place is my 3rd home. Yeah 3rd, Steve's place is my second home. His parents are rarely home so we can do whatever you want. It's fun. Being with friends is fun. People are still tense about the whole 'giant demogorgan' thing. I am too. That was crazy. A lot of shit happened last year. Crazy shit. Like really crazy-
"Ayo robin!" Steve yelled for across the room. "Yeah?" I kinda yell back. "Come here!" He says ushing me to come to him. I walked over sluggish. "Ugh what this time steve..?" I asked looking at him. "Did you hear about the new movie coming out?-" he got cut off by the ring of the door. "Hey Robin!" Vickie said rushing to me giving me a tight hug.

Nancys pov:

Vickie hugged Robin. I can't even explain how much I want to bash her head in. She's so annoying. I want to bash her head in and-
"Uh...Vickie can you please let go of me..?" Robin asked trying to get out of her grip, obviously uncomfortable from her hug. Vickie didn't let go. I got up and pulled her off. "She said let go." I say sternly looking her in the eyes. Robin flashed me a small smile. I sat back down. Steve went to go do his job stacking and stuff. Robin sat next to me. Vickie pulled a chair and sat in front of robin staring in her eyes. That's when I knew. Vickie was in love with Robin. I glanced at Robin who was listening to Vickie ramble. I hated Vickie's rambling. I loved Robin's though. Her raspy voice,and goofy topics made me love it. I loved her. I wanted to kiss her. I really did. My mom wouldn't mind. When me and Mike were younger our mom taught us that loving the same gender was okay. She told us she was dating a girl for 5 years before they broke up. I'd be totally fine if I dated robin. As long as she was okay with it. "Sorry I'm rambling again.." Vickie said looking into Robin's eyes deeper. Robin looked away. She tensed up. "Hey uhm nance..?" She said looking at me "Yeah rob?" I say looking back at her. We made eye contact and we kept staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds before robin talked again. "Can uh you give me a ride home" She asked. Before I could say anything vickie.. joined in. " I could give you a ride rob!" She said looking at robin. "Please don't call me rob.." Robin said, starting to fidget with her rings. "But why nancy-" She started. I cut in. "Why can't you listen to robin?!" I asked kicking her leg. "What?" She looked at me. "You ignore robin when she asked you not to do or say something! Why can't you just listen for once?! Fuck.." The words just came out of my mouth. I couldn't stop them. But she needs to know so it doesn't matter. "I'm so sorry for whatever I did robin!" Vickie said. What.the.fuck now she's trying to act like she did nothing?! Now I really want to bash her head in. "Thanks nance.." Robin's whispered to me. "But anyways! Yes I can take you home Robin if you'd like!" I say giving Vickie an evil grin. "Thanks I'd like that!" Robin said. About an hour later after the fights and Vickie rambling. It was time to close up the store. Vickie left then Steve. I waited for them to leave. "Im..uh sorry about vickie.." Robin said looking away. I put my hand on hers. "It's okay. It's not your fault." I say giving her hand a small squeeze. "Uhm..can I stay at your house tonight..?" Robin asked looking back at me. "Uh yeah. Why is something going on?" I asked. "Uhm..well my dad's in a really bad mood..and I don't really even like being at my house it's lonley and cold." Robin says squeeze my hand. "Sure you can stay. Your sleeping in my room though."  "Okay that's fine!" Robin's says. Robin kept looking at me from time to time until she finally asked. "Can I put on a song from the radio..?" "Sure!" In all honesty I hated people touching my radio. But it's fine if it's robin. After a bit of listening to songs we made it to my house. It was later than I thought almost 10. Me and robin walked in my mom got up. "Nance!" She was about to say something until she noticed robin. "Hi.. Mrs.Wheeler." Robin waved to my mom. "Nancy who's this lovely looking girl?" She asked looking at me. She walked to robin. "You can call me Karen love." My mom smiled at robin "uhm my names robin.." Robin shoke my moms hand. After introducing my mom to robin she went to her room. I took robin to my room. She stood for about a minute before I said something. "You like my room?" I ask looking at her.  "Yeah she replied. I sat on my bed and patted beside me. "Sit." I say smiling softly at robin. They were hesitant but ended up sitting. I got up and gave her a pair of clothes to wear to bed. "Where do I change.?" She asked . "In here." I said. Their face turned red. I turned around letting robin change. "Uh nance." Robin said sounding kinda scared. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I have a different bra?" She asked. I turned around and saw robin covering her chest. "Yeah why though?" I ask looking in her eyes. "Mine kinda..broke.. I just want one to ear until I go home." She replied her face turning redder than normal. I walked to my closet getting the biggest bra I had. Robins were bigger than mine so I kinda had to. I handed it to her I was about to turn around when robin said "you don't have to look away" "okay" I said sitting on the bed. I watched her as she tried to put it on. She was struggling.  I got up and walked to her. I put my hand on her cheek. "Y'know you don't have to wear a bra, I won't judge you." I said looking her in hers eyes deeply. I took my hand off her cheek and sat back down. She put the shirt on. I layed in bed getting under the covers. Robin did the same. This has to be the time. I have to tell her. "Hey uh robin?" "Yeah nance?" "Can I tell you something?" "Yeah!" "Uh well I've liked you for a long time now and we'll I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend..?" I felt small tears form in my eyes. She probably doesn't feel the same.. "i-i mean.. I've liked you for a really long time too. I've liked you since senior year. So uhm yes I'll be your girlfriend!" Robin replied happily. I cupped her cheeks with my hands. I pulled her closer and kissed her. I felt massive butterflies in my stomach,fireworks anything that ment love. We kissed for about 10 seconds before I pulled away. They smiled and buried her face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her. No one was going to take robin from me. Especially Vickie. "Goodnight nance..I love you.." Robin mumbled. "Goodnight, I love you too" we both smiled and dozed off.

A/n: liek the title said this is part one to this story idk how parts I will do fr this one lol.