her..<3 (shortish crush ronance story)

A/n: sorry for not updating for a bit I had no motivation 😪 anyways hope u like it :D

Robin's pov:

So Steve invited me,nancy,and eddie to go swimming. And now that's what I'm doing right now. Well not swimming but getting ready..sorta..I can't get the sunscreen on my back..maybe I should ask for help.bleh..I hate this..

Nancys pov:

I was almost ready to start swimming. I really like swimming I'm very good at it. I use to swim all the time when I got the chance. But after barb died I stopped swimming. Gosh I miss barb.. I wish I could have- "hey nance..?" Robin turned and looked at me. "Huh..?" I asked. What does SHE want. "Uhm..I can't get the sunscreen on my back...can you help..." Robin asked. She looks embarrassed. Heh..it's kinda cute- Wait no..I don't like her..she's a girl I can't like girls... "uhm.. sure?" I say getting up. I grabbed the sunscreen and put some on my hand.

Robin's pov:

Nancy was putting the sunscreen on my back. It kinda tickled..that's kinda weird..lol.. "hey uh robin I have a question" nancy said "uhm what's up?" I repond. What does she wanna know. Hmm. "Are you dating anyone.?" She asks. Uhmm...what.. why does she wanna know if I'm- whatever. "Uhm no. I'm single and ready to mingle." I say looking at. I winked. Why did I just wink. God I'm dumb se might catch on that I like her. Oh gosh.

Nancys pov:

So she's single. Cool..good.. "you're a dork,buckley." I said. I could tell she was smiling. "Done." I said. "Cool~" She said walking over to the water. I followed. She quickly made her way to eddie and Steve who where in the water already. Hey loserssss!!" Robin said. She's so dumb. I walked into the water heading to them. I noticed robin kinda holding onto Steve. ARE they dating?! What? Robin said she was single. No. If she said it then it must be true.
3 hours later
"Hey uh robin.?" I ask. I have to know if her and Steve are dating. "Sup nance?" "Are you and Steve dating..?" "EW!! No I uh.. like girls..y'know...and I'm pretty sure eddie and Steve are a thing." She said. "Cool..." I say. "Also letting you know my pronouns are she/they so uh please use those.hehe" Robin said. She/they.. cute..

Robin's pov:

I fell asleep on the car ride to Steve's. The 4 of us were going to stay at Steve's for the night since it was late. I woke up in a guest bed. In different clothes. Who changed me.. I sat up fast. Woah... don't do that again I almost passed out. I went down stairs to see nancy in the living room,Steve and eddie in the kitchen. Eating. I went over and sat down next to nancy. "Hi." She said looking at me. "Hello..uh...who changed me..?" I asked. Her face turned red. "I uhm I did... sorry but you were cold and wet so.. uh yea" She said turning away from me. At least she gave me clothes that didn't touch my body. Those ones are uncomfortable to wear. I don't get how any one can wear those types of clothes. "Thanks..and uts fine. We both have boobs so.. yeah.." I say. Did I really just says 'boobs' to her. Jeezzzzzzzzzzzz. "Boobs..?" She said laughing a bit. "Uh yeah! We have boobs so yeah" "You just say we are girls. Even though I'm pretty sure your not fully a girl." She said. How does she- oh right the car with my pronouns. "Yep!" I say. After a bit of chatting layed my head on her shoulder. I am super tired. "Are you tired?" She asked looking at me. I nodded. She got up and grabbed my hand. "Then lets go to bed." She said. "Wait together?!" I asked. "Yeah well the other room is super dirty so we are sharing." "O..kay.." I say. We both lay down kinda awkward. She moved closer a rapped her arms around me. "Huh..?" I asked. "Just be quiet." She said pulling me even closer. Soon I layer my head on her chest. "Night,wheeler.." "night rob.." Soon we both fell asleep. I held onto Nancy and wouldn't let go. I thought if I let go she would dissapear. And we slept peacefully.

A/n: ahhhh I forgot to mention that there is a bit of steddie in this but you probably know that already. Anyway hope u liked it lmao. <3333