Chapter [15]

Chapter [15]
Ha, gay
^^^^^^^

Tramping through the grass, he was heading towards the forest. More specifically, towards the middle of it.
It was the place that Skeleton favoured, the place he found comfort in, the place that most of his feelings resided.

He breathed in the morning air, knowing that he most likely shouldn't be out here on a school day.
But he didn't care.

I'll just go to sleep in class if need be. Wither does it most of the time anyway...

Skeleton violently shook his head, collapsing under his usual tree.

I'm supposed to be here to relax, not thinking of Wither! My mind needs to power off...

Leaning back on the stump of the tree, he shut his eyes, much like he'd done on the first night where he couldn't sleep.

The armour that Wither had so kindly gifted him really helped against the sun, blocking its rays and giving Skeleton some comfort.

It only took a couple minutes, and Skeleton was out like a light.

~~~~~

Skeleton woke up in his bed; unsurprising, it was probably Wither's doing again.

He looked over at the clock, which promptly showed the time to be late for school.

Skeleton became panicked, but glancing around, he saw a note on his desk.

~~~~~

Told Herobrine that you're a bit sick, take a few days off. I've left food downstairs.

-Your local God Wither x

~~~~~

Calling himself a God, pfft-
So inaccurate.

Skeleton almost laughed, before realising that this was Wither that he was talking about. A Wither Skeleton.

Still, Wither wasn't that bad. Plus, Wither had told him that his family was still alive. It may not be true, but why would Wither lie?

Skeleton had many reasons to why he would lie, but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now, it was time to prepare.
———

It had been about a month now, and a good amount of time had passed.

Skeleton was doing fine at school, Herobrine had announced that he was 'above average', which was good.

But most of the month he was focused on tracking his family, which Wither had personally confirmed to have survived the attack.

Not to mention, Skeleton was getting surprisingly closer to Wither, and would act somewhat different around him when they were alone at their house.

He made it a point to avoid him, at least until he had figured out what was making him feel this way.

Wither was just as confused as Skeleton, as he had thought that they were both on good terms with each other by now.

And one day, he'd had enough of Skeleton avoiding him.

"Alright, Skel, what gives?"

Wither asked, keeping a straight face as he firmly held Skeleton by the shoulders.

Skeleton was confused by this, but he also felt his face heat up. He shook his head slightly, getting rid of the feeling.

"I don't know whatcha mean, Wither."

He said, with an equally icy stare as he pushed Wither off of him, before going to his room.

Skeleton thought for a few minutes as he sat alone in his room.
His face lit up in realisation and somewhat horror.

Oh fuck.

I've fallen for a Wither Skeleton.

^^^^^^^

Xx