[Bonus Chapter]

Wither wrapped his arm around Skeleton, pulling them into a side hug as the two watched the flames of the campfire die down.

Zombie watched them with something akin to amusement on his face, nudging Pigman who turned to where he was looking.

The two Skeletons had their eyes shut, a smile on their faces. They couldn't have known that Zombie took a photo to blackmail them with.

But it was early in the morning, and they were all tired.
Snuggling under the camp beds that they were given, Pigman and Zombie joined the rest in sleep.

Wither opened his eyes, the only one that was actually awake. This was a class task, to go out and sleep under the sun (The actual saying for this is 'sleep under the stars', but since they're mobs, I thought sleeping 'under the sun' would be much more appropriate for them :P ). They would all get rewards for doing so from Herobrine.

And although they were all probably safe, Wither wanted to be 100% sure. Okay, sure, he often mocked his classmates, but could bare to see any of them hurt or in danger.
So he would stay away to make sure of it. He'd done it before anyways, he'd had to...

Never mind, off topic. Wither pulled out his phone and flicked it to a random playlist, letting the quiet melody flow around.

It was playing 'two time' at the moment, Wither found the melody of it quite relaxing for some reason.

Skeleton stirred beside him and woke up, scooting closer to Wither.

"What ya doing?"

He asked, sleepily rubbing his eyes. Wither gave a small smile towards Skeleton, not that he could see as the fire had gone out and it was dark.

"Listening to music. You should be sleeping."

"What can I say, I'm a light sleeper. Also, so should you."

Wither's genuine smile shifted to one of guilt as he looked away. Skeleton put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him into a full on hug.

"Wither."

"I know, I know! I just..."

"It's okay."

Wither looked back at Skeleton with a sad expression, yet once again, it was dark, so Skeleton could only guess.

"I know. Here, how about I stay up with you."

"But you need sleep-"

"Shut up."

Wither gave Skeleton a sigh and passed him his helmet and chest-plate.
Skeleton sat up and put them on, draping the blanket over both of them.
And they watched the sun rise and the stars disappear.

"Shh! You'll wake them!"

Zombie whisper-shouted at the others. It was the middle of the night, and Wither and Skeleton were still asleep, lying against each other.

What an eventful night.

^^^^^^^
(School work is absolute shit, and I'm trying to make time, so enjoy this wholesome short bonus chapter in the book)

Xx