[Chapter 21]

"S-so you're a W-Wither Skeleton?"

Ivor asked, studying him closely as Wither nodded. They (Anita, Enderman, Wither, and Ivor) were all walking towards the castle, and even Wither decided not to levitate this time.

"A-and that's why t-they're all afraid o-of you...your kind k-killed the k-king..."

Ivor muttered to himself mostly, but they all heard it anyway.

"No, really? I thought it was because we were the nicest species ever- ow!"

Wither answered sarcastically, even though there really wasn't any reason to do so, before getting hit at the back of the head by Enderman.

"Yeah, okay, I deserved that."

The four of them walked in silence until the castle, the only sounds were their footsteps and muffled otherworldly words of far off Enderman.

The castle was beautiful actually, in its own way. It wasn't unlike the other buildings in the End... but it was something else.

Wither - having never actually been there - noticed more things closer than he should have.
More specifically, Enderman and Ivor. There was something about the two that he just couldn't put his finger on...

———

"Where's Wither and Enderman?"

Herobrine asked, looking back and forth between the two empty seats.

"They're both at Enderman's father's funeral. Wither's there for 'moral support'."

Skeleton answered, a deadpan look on his face. Zombie perked up, and he had a feeling about what he was going to say.

"I bet you that Wither's gonna piss off most of them."

"Probably."

Slime agreed, turning to Zombie. They both looked like they were either going to burst out laughing, or had constipation.
What a weird pairing, both as idiotic as the other.

"Speaking of- today's lesson is about teleportation!"

Herobrine stated, smiling as he wrote the lesson's objective on the board.

"So as you should know, teleportation-"

"Herobrine we know thisssss. We were taught a while ago!"

Creeper hissed, looking at Herobrine, who sighed and looked over unimpressed.

"Yeah, but we need to discuss... artificial... ways of teleportation."

"Like what?"

Creeper asked, tilting his head slightly while doing so. Herobrine smiled and took this as a chance to explain, often incorporating Wither in as he technically could only used teleportation due to his hacks.

"We still don't know why, or if, it's only Wither with these abilities, but for now, we aren't sure-"

A buzzing sound started in the middle of the classroom, attracting all of their attention. It looked like the sort of portals that Wither would open, but surely him and Enderman would just teleport back, right?

"FUCK YOU SERENITY!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT OPENED THE FUCKING PORTAL!"

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU DISTRACTED ME!"

"LOOK NOW IT'S UNSTABLE SOPHO!"

"SO WHAT?! I'M FUCKING UNSTABLE!"

And with that, two mobs with slightly odd personalities fell out.

^^^^^^^

Sorry it's so short, but yk, I have plans for the next chapter so it's gonna be longer.

Xx