Authors Note

Before reading this, I thought it would be nice for you to know the author and get more information. Hi, I am Madae or Mandar_Slandar! I love reading and watching movies/shows. My favorite movie is for sure, Scream. And I have always liked the horror and romance genres. I wanted to make a Randy fan fiction since he is for sure my favorite character besides Tatum and Stu (cause Matthew Lillard <3). As well as the fact, that there aren't that many Randy fictions out there. Since this is my first fan fiction, I would appreciate any feedback and comments.

     I plan on updating every day or every other day unless stated otherwise. This fiction will be on the shorter side, only being around 11 chapters, but I will try to make them as long as I see fit. I am apologetic if my grammar or spelling is off, but I triple-checked as hard as I could. There is a word count at the end of each chapter, I try to make each chapter range from 900-3,000 words.

     If you end up liking the story and the fan fiction, please make a request for more fan fiction I should do. (If the request is reasonable). I would also like to mention there will be no smut in this story and most likely most of my stories since I am more of a fluff writer. Anyways, please enjoy, and sorry for keeping you this long. - Madae

NEWS:

- Soon I will be releasing a male version of this story with he/him pronouns. I will make sure to give an update on that situation whenever I can.

- After, I finish both the fem and male versions of 'Action! Cut!' I plan on working on a Stu Macher fic that goes a little off of the script. Most likely to be released in late July, or early August. (Might be postponed because of sequel to this story) 

overall story is: 23,430 words