Chapter Eleven

"Billy..you scared me," Sidney announced, as I burrowed my eyebrow. After his stunt with me and Randy at the book store, I didn't want to be around him. "I was hoping Sid and I could talk." He said in a groggy voice. His greasy hair was all sorts of messed up and jumbled. "If Tatum sees you she'll draw blood," I say crossing my arms in front of my chest. I might just have to as well. I see Randy from the corner of my eye start to tipsily walk over. 

      "You guys can go up to my parent's room? To talk...or whatever." Stu says immaturely gaining a disgusted face from me. I looked over to Sidney who looked stunned. "Sidney we can go-" Sidney smiled as she interrupted me, "No it's okay, we have to talk." My face dropped into a flat line. I don't think she was making the best decision but then again, it's her life. "Okay, but let me know when you want to go, Sid," I say biting my lip in a worrisome manner. 

     Sidney shook her head as Billy walked in and grabbed her hand as they walked up the staircase. Randy finally reached over to us as Stu closed the door. "What's Leatherface doing here?" I gave off a chuckle as Randy said it. Stu laughed, "they came to make up." Randy gave a cute curious face as he didn't understand the situation. I took his hand and brought him close as we went back to the living room.

     A couple of other people including Alex, sat on the couches watching a movie, Halloween. I rolled my eyes as I plopped myself down with Randy and grabbed an unopened beer on the table. "Halloween? Again?" I asked looking at Randy who gave a drunk goofy smile, "You know it." I flustered at how cute he was a pecked him quickly on the lips. "Fine.." I said as I put my attention on the movie. Stu ended up coming in a bit later and sitting behind the two other girls here. Weird. Isn't he worried about Tatum? Maybe I should go check the garage? But again, before the worry festers, Randy places his arm around me and pulls me in closer.

       I'm basically sitting on his lap, as he clung his arms around me and put his head against my waist. "You smell so good, Y/N" Randy spoke quietly, only so that I could hear it. God, he knew exactly what to say to make me go feral. I slouched back down to his side and cuddled close to him. "I love you," I whispered, being lost in the moment. "I love you most." He replied. We continued to watch the movie about the babysitters who get killed by a guy in a white mask.

     "Look, here it comes. SPLAT!" Yelled Alex from beside me, I rolled my eyes as the drunk boys watched the TV. "The blood's not the right color. Why do they do that? It's too red," Spoke another one of Stu's friends. Randy propped himself up excitedly, as I arose with him. "Here comes another.." Bam! And right on queue, another scare happens. "Predictable. Knew he was going to bite it." Alex sat up, "Yeah, how can you watch this shit over and over again, man?" Stu rolled his eyes, "SHHHHH!" I laughed at how funny it was to see him so excited over something stupid like Halloween. 

     "I wanna see Jamie Lee's breast. When do we see her breasts?" Stu groans. Men. "Not until 'Trading Places' in 83, Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She didn't show her tits till she went legit." Randy says almost too eager. I don't know whether to be offended or disgusted but I decide to let it go since he's drunk. "Yeah or till she could afford a good pair." One of the girls by Stu said making them giggle. Randy looked at them annoyed, "Don't say that. That's why she always lived. Only virgins can outsmart the killer in the big chase scene in the end. Don't you know the rules?" Randy questioned making everyone confused. 

     The horror movie rules were very important to Randy. "What rules?" questioned Stu. "Jesus, you don't know the rules?" Randy said shocked as he paused the movie and jumped up off the couch in front of the TV. "God, have an aneurysm don't you." Randy rolled his eyes ignoring Stu, "There are certain rules one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, 1. You can never have sex." Everyone began to boo as Randy put his hands up defensively. "Sorry, but sex equals death." Everyone laughed, as Randy continued, "2. Never drink or do drugs. It's a sin. It's an extension of number 1." Everyone began clucking their glasses together and laughing. Me and Randy joined in as well. "and 3. Never ever under any circumstance say, 'i'll be right back,' cause you won't be back."