010

once at the mall both hyejin and seolhyun agreed to stop by a cafe to get something quick to drink before they shopped the day away. the cafe they picked was located by the entrance and seemed to be quiet popular as a line was starting to form, quickly making there way in before the line could grow longer, they ordered before finding an empty table near the window.

"so did you buy anything from japan?" hyejin was the first to break the silence as she sipped on her matcha green tea latte, it had been awhile since she last had the drink and was honestly happy when she saw it on the menu. copying her best friends actions, seolhyun took a sip of her own iced white chocolate mocha before answering

"I got some small souveniers, yes i got something for you too but enough about japan! anything new happen with you? besides bench boy of course"

"well nothing much actually" pausing she took another sip of her drink "monica, the owner of the cafe i work at, said i can take over the cafe when she retires if i would like"

"that's amazing! you've always wanted your own cafe!"

"yeah it's great...." hyejin trailed off as she looked down at her drink with a small frown, unsure if that's what she even wanted anymore. seolhyun's excitement was quickly replaced with worry as she saw her friends frown and was quick to lean in, wanting to know what was wrong

"hey hey hey what's wrong all of a sudden?" pausing to think, seolhyun's eyes widened "perhaps do you not want to take over the cafe?"
"I honestly don't know anymore.... I mean i do but at the same time..." letting out a defeated sigh, hyejin explained "bench boy said he'd help me achieve my dream of being an idol and while i really do want to be an idol, i also want to take over the cafe"

"why not just do both?"

"huh?"

"sure when you become and idol- yes WHEN! don't give me that look!" shaking her head seolhyun continued "you might be too busy but before then you can get someone that can work as a co-owner or something, i'm sure it'll work out" getting up before hyejin could say anything, she threw her empty cup away before heading towards the door. hyejin scurrying to catch up "anyways i heard a new clothing store opened up and the workers are hot so let's check it out"

deciding to let the former conversation rest on the back burners of her mind for now, hyejin caught up to seolhyun and walked besides her as she looked around "where'd you hear that?"
looking to hyejin, seolhyun smiled brightly before holding a finger to her lips "it's a secret" giving hyejin a wink, she ran ahead as she had spotted the shop up ahead. for a second time that day, hyejin found herself running to catch up with seolhyun though she didn't mind and actually enjoyed it.

Lavender Rose

the sign towered over the two girls causing them to stare up at it with wide eyes full of curiosity. the store in itself was huge and upon walking in one could easily make out the theme. one side of the store was filled with pastel spring and summer attire while the other side was filled with work attire and darker clothes, if hyejin were to put it in her own words she'd say the lavender side was more cute and soft while the rose side was more mature and dark.

"woah this place is so nice!" seolhyun's exclamation broke through the silence that had befallen the two causing hyejin to quickly let out a hum in agreement

"i'll be in the lavender side!" was the only headsup hyejin gave seolhyun before she ran off to look at all the cute clothes, trying hard not to just buy everything she saw. as she was looking around, hyejin didn't notice someone walking up to her until they called out a soft "excuse me ma'am" turning around she came face to face with what she assumed to be a worker and when seolhyun said there were hot workers, she was not kidding. blushing slightly she offered a small smile "yes?"

"I saw you looking around and was wondering if you needed any help?"

pausing hyejin thought about declining his offer but she had been meaning to get some new dresses and so far hadn't come across them, so with a small nod she turned all her attention to the worker "yes actually i was looking for some dresses"

"of course, follow me. I think i know of a dress that will fit you perfectly"

smiling hyejin followed the worker, which she now knows is named junho after a quick glance at his name tag. once at the dress section, junho lead her a little further in before grabbing a dress from the rack and holding it out to her "what do you think?" the dress was a long and flowy beige with embroidered flowers coming up the side and overall looked really pretty. taking it from him, hyejin's smile widened "I love it thank you!"

as she stared at the dress in her hands she couldn't help but think 'will youngmin find me pretty if i wear this?' though she quickly shook the thought off. she was supposed to be looking for clothes that she liked, not clothes that youngmin would. hyejin looked the dress over one more time before deciding to get it. junho had ended up helping pick out the rest of her dresses as he had a suprisingly good eye for fashion though she supposed it made sense considering where he worked.

through the short time she spent with junho, she came to find out that he was a pretty funny guy and had only got this job so he could have extra pocket money. as he checked out and bagged her clothes hyejin felt as if she had made a new friend and it was only confirmed when junho stopped her at the entrance and asked for her number, which she happily gave before heading to the bench outside of the store after sending a quick text to seolhyun. vision suddenly going black, hyejin momentarily panicked before she felt the familiar hands covering her eyes followed by the scent she had grown to love

"romin?"