Chapter 1: A friendship that formed from nothing

"That boy... his peaceful days will become not so peaceful.. in the next few days.." Somewhere off in darkness was a girl with white skin and blonde hair. She was smiling in the dark while a pair of eyes appeared behind her.

________________________________________________________________

On the planet Earth, located in the United States Of America, on the west side of the planet. The state of Florida located in the south east of the giant country was where 3 16 year olds were together behind a giant building.

There was a giant area that was full of plain grass, the area had a circumference of about 30 meters. Halfway around the circular grass were Oak trees.

"Hey! Stop doing that you dumbass you could get hurt!" A girl with long blonde hair yells as her voice echoes throughout the area.

She was yelling at the other two people who had been fighting each other, sparring is more like it actually. They both had daggers that were around 30cm long with a silver handle.

The two boys that were sparring had cuts over their body from each other. Even though they were young they didn't seem to mind it.

There was a boy with black hair that was unkempt and a boy with red hair whose hair was short.

The boy with black hair dashed at the boy with red, the two were ready to clash at each other. The black haired boy moved his arm back with his dagger in hand preparing to slash sideways.

The boy with red hair moved his hand up, he was going to slash him from above.

The black haired boy then crossed past him, the two paused before the boy with black hair collapsed to the ground with blood gushing out from his head. Meanwhile the red haired boy smiled and turned around and looked down at his partner before slowly closing his eyes and falling to the ground.

The girl with blonde hair,Joy, ran towards the boy with black hair and called out to him. "Trel! What did I tell you? I told you that you would be injured..."

Her voice seemed worried but it also sounded angry because of the two not listening."If I didn't have this ability I really would have lost... I guess that's a loss then." The injuries on Trel's body started to fade away as he started to stand up with all of his injuries gone and his stamina replenished.

"That ability of yours... you still haven't found where it came from, have you?"

Trel shook his head and sighed.

"Honestly, it's not fair that I can do this, but I didn't choose it. It's not my fault."

Joy put her hand onto her head and let out a sigh before walking towards the boy with red hair.

"You think John will be ok?"

Trel asked looking away

"You tell me Mr. Erasure."

Trel's ability was that he was able to erase anything that related to his body or his mind. For example, if Trel had his arm cut off he would be able to erase his arm getting cut off. However if someone else's arm got cut off, he wouldn't be able to erase it.

Trel scratches the back of his head and lets out a little 'ahaha'.

"Sigh, I swear, you too are so annoying and weird. I swear if you two weren't my childhood friends I might have actually run away crying."

The 3 of them had been friends ever since they were 7 years old. Joy and John met Trel when he was wandering around a playground and ever since then the three of them have been friends who went to elementary school to high school together. Today would be their last year of high school and they would hopefully be going to college, even though the only one who actually had something they wanted to do in the future was joy.