Chapter 4:Unfortunate Encounters

After resting and sleeping for longer than they had expected, the 4 idiots had started to fly off to their next destination.

They hadn't gotten up early in the morning, in fact, they hadn't even gotten up the next day. Trel and Jaco had been sleeping for 2 days and weren't able to wake up. This might have been because they had both been sleeping on chairs and so were in uncomfortable positions but their other reason was that they were tired from having to fight for so long.

"God, now we are a day late because of you two. Why didn't you guys wake up! You could have told us you were so tired."

"We couldn't really help it, when our body wants to sleep, we sleep. There isn't much we can do about that."

Trel hadn't wanted to say something as well. But there was a big reason why he couldn't say anything.

That was because, even if his body was tired, he could simply erase that. He had erased his fatigue many times before but in this situation he didn't feel like it. He hadn't slept in awhile and so he ended up sleeping for a day because of how badly he wanted to sleep.

"Let's just hope that next time it won't take you guys so long. I get that you want to sleep... but come on guys. We can all sleep when this is all over."

The boys all stopped paying attention and looked at eachother.

When everything is over?

They thought to themselves.

When she said that, she was implying that even after they finished their adventure and found all of the pieces to the Almighty weapon they would still be friends and still hang out with each other.

They had been crossing over the ocean at the time, the water was beautiful and clear. The waves crashed against one another causing water particles to fly out.

Sam had been looking down at the water and smiling.

(Going here after everything is over with them would be fun...)

She thought to herself.

Even though she had been thinking about how much fun it would be to swim in the ocean and have fun with her friends, the boys were thinking of something so much more important.

(Is it really right?) Dan thought to himself.

(It couldn't be too bad.) Jaco thought to himself.

The person who thought long and hard, the person who was thinking about the most important thing a man could think of.

(I wonder how she would look in a bikini.) Thought Trel as he looked at Sam who had been flying right in front of him.

While all of them had been focusing on the beach and the water, they didn't expect to have problems over the ocean breeze and in fact didn't think that they would have to stop on their way to their destination. But.....

"Everyone stop!"

Sam came to a stop and demanded that everyone else should have to.

She looked up to the sky.

She saw it.

A small thin but powerful beam that was aimed at her forehead specifically.

It moved faster than any man made thing. It's speed was so fast that even if you had seen it from 4 miles away you wouldn't be able to dodge it. Of course that wasn't the case for someone who was a half angel.

Sam moved her body to the side, the beam then traveled down towards the ocean and caused a large explosion underwater, probably killing most if not all of the animals that had that place as a home.