Epilogue: A new Adventure

Trel stood in the middle of the colosseum with his 4 friends. He had just finished his final fight against an opponent who stood no chance of winning to begin with.

All the pieces of the Almighty had all been gathered in one spot, it had been in Italy,Rome, in the colosseum. That was where their adventure had ended.

"Hey, so is he gonna get here soon?"

"He's a busy guy. Jaco give him a second."

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just sort of anxious. First time meeting an actual real angel you know."

"What am I to you?"
" You may be an angel but you don't really act like one- Khahah khau?!!?"

Jaco felt a full brunt attack from Sam. She had hit him on the head with her palm as if it were a slap.

"Anyways, he should be here any minute, he is a pretty busy guy so it's not a shocker that it's taking him a while."

She then heard a voice.

Not only here, but all 5 of them had heard it, it sounded like it came from the sky, but it hadn't. It came from right in front of them.

They could feel a strange light surrounding them, almost like a cloud that they could lay on.

It was a soft,gentle feeling like the wind blowing against a bunch of flowers in the meadows.

When they looked up they saw it.

A humanoid person.

They may have a humanoid body.

But even if you had looked at them or even if you had closed your eyes and sensed or felt them, you would know they were no human.

It had long wings, each longer than an entire car, they were white like the clouds in the sky. They looked soft, like they could be used as a blanket to wrap around if you were cold.

There was a golden aura that surrounded them that would have been able to devour all darkness that tried to escape from it. It seemed it could light up the entirety of space if they had gone up there.

A man with pale white skin, he seemed to be around 3 meters tall. Taller than any human to ever exist.

He had a white robe, it was almost as white as his wings that had been attached to his back.

And with a calm yet powerful voice it spoke.

"Sam, you have gotten all of the pieces, haven't you?"

"Yeah, Uriel. Let's get this thing on the road!"

Sam said as she put her hand out.

When she did, all of the pieces of the Almighty weapon had fallen out, it was like a kid dropping all of their toys out.

"That.... That's Uriel... the archangel..." Nick said with his jaw dropped

"That's right."

Sam then jumped up and put her arms up.

"Hurry Uriel! I wanna see it!"

"Right."

The angel didn't argue with the girl, instead he had agreed as he let his arms out.

When he did, the pieces of the Almighty weapon started to glow a white color.

It was surrounded by a white radiant light as it started to fly up into the sky slowly.

Uriel followed it as the pieces all started to form together.

But...

"Wait! Everyone get down!"