Chapter 3: A total 4 Idiots

After flying for about an hour and a half, the newly formed team landed in France. They land on a grassland located a few meters away from the Eiffel Tower.

The Eiffel Tower is a tower that was built in 1889 and was made by an engineer. It has survived several battles and several wars, not only between humans but between angels and demons. The Eiffel Tower was also known as a protection, used to protect the entirety of Europe with magical power which was powered up using the souls of the people who passed during World War 1 and 2. The tower is 324 meters tall with a base square of 125 meters. It is also used as a place for foreigners to come and visit as a tourist attraction.

The first one to comment had been Sam who set her eyes on the Eiffel Tower and instantly fell in love.

"It's so pretty! I heard that at night time it looks so pretty and so romantic for someone to sit here and kiss their lover."

"And where did you get that information from exactly?"

"Who said I needed to tell you?"

That comment struck Trel's heart harder than he thought it would. Nevertheless, he was also amazed at how pretty France had been.

"That hour of flying has got me so tired. Can we take a break somewhere? It's not like we need to go for the piece right NOW, right?"

"Jaco, stop complaining. The reason you are tired is because you and Trel were talking the entire time we were flying. If anything I was the one who was suffering and tired from hearing you two morons talk."

"..."

The three of them had begun walking around the grassed area. This being the first time Trel had truly traveled to another continent caused him to touch everything.

"Can you stop acting like a child in a grocery store?"

"Why do you keep complaining? I'm not an angel who gets to just fly around all the time so let me be happy while I can... You never know when.. You know, you'll die."

That last word had caught Sam off guard. It seemed she wasn't paying attention to Trel and Jaco when they continuously talked about how they've seen so many deaths in their lives that death is simply a joke to them.

"I see... I guess you're right. My bad" Sam hesitantly said.

Most of the things Trel and Jaco talked about were things such as their lives and their favourite things to do. For instance, Jaco talked about his brother,Thor. Nothing crazy, he simply talked about how powerful he is and how he is part of the True Divines.

After looking around for a little while, the group decided to get out of the area they had landed in. Surprisingly, most people weren't surprised that 3 people simply flew down from the sky. After all, this was a world where science and magic coexisted and people had the ability to fly and do other unearthly things.

"..."

Sam was silent, she had the radar in her hand. It had been beeping multiple times and had shown that there was definitely a piece around here. But she seemed more scared than excited. This couldn't be helped since they had been going to a place where a bunch of people died.

A place where people have gotten lost and disappeared.

A place where the very people who fought had been laid to rest.

A place that was surrounded by nothing but bones of the dead.

The Catacombs.

"Hey Sam, you are very quiet? Is it about me talking about death? I'm sorry ok- can you go back to your 'SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ANNOYING FUCKS!' personality please?"