Moving pt.2

(Don't worry, you didn't die. I just wanted to put that there. Also, on the day of writing this chapter. Is when I'm going to camp, so there probably won't be a chapter till next week. But enjoy!)

As you opened your eyes to see if you were still alive, you saw that you summoned your water hands and hit the vehicle into a lamppost. The person inside was fine. But they were the one who was following you by the looks of the car.

At this point, your dads and people around we're outside of their homes and staring at the commotion nearby their homes. And you were still standing in the middle of the crosswalk in surprise. You finally got out of your thoughts and walked into your house.

Now, your fathers are nice parents. Who won't yell at their child because they messed up on something small. Since they listened to your side of the story, you don't get hit or yelled at. You were just protecting yourself out of reflex when that car came. So they let you off the hook.

Now what you noticed when stepping in the house, was that the living room was mostly gone and into the truck outside. You've never seen the room be so empty before, and so as the kitchen. You could tell both your fathers were grinning proudly at their work.

Now it was time for your work, you had to pack your room too. Which wouldn't be a problem since it was pretty clean and organized (mine irl is like the complete opposite😅).  But before you started, you asked "when we were leaving and where we going to move?".

Your dads like going to the beach as often as they can, which was pretty far from where they lived. So they decided to live next to a beach so they can enjoy the cool waters.

"Beach city! It seemed like a friendly small town that was by the ocean."

You could tell they were trying to cover something by the tone of their voice, but you didn't know what. "I feel like your not telling me something, like- something important or big"

Both their faces went white.

"U-um, uh... help me out here-!"

"O-oh, Y/N... we can't explain it here. When we move there, your gonna have to find out on your own. B-but trust me! It's better you find out yourself."

(You know what, you can use F/N and just a random male name for your dads.)

"WHAT?! SO YOU ARE KEEPING A SECRET FROM ME! YOU GUYS TOLD ME YOU'D TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT I NEED TO KNOW!" (you have trust issues in this story)

"Y/N! We're keeping this a secret because-"

"FINE! We'll tell you, but it won't be a surprise anymore..."

" A surprise? You could have told me that it was a surprise so I didn't yell at yo-"

"You know what?! GO PACK!"

"F/N, turn it down a notch. They've never been yelled at before and it's traumatizing"

But before they could apologize, I slammed my door shut and started packing.

"We'll have to go do it at supper then"

"Yeah, just try not to yell yeah?"

"Yeah"

(Hehehehe, you yelled at your parents for the first time because why not. And now you wonder what they were hiding from you... but I won't bore you with the next couple of days, I'll only write when they move and what they do while driving to their new house.)