The barn and other stuff :D (Finally!)

(HOLY CRAP I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, BUT IT'S FINALLY DONE. SCHOOL HAS JUST BEEN STRESSFUL LATELY, I'll probably start writing again once this is posted. But enjoy the cringe that I have taken too much time to write.)

⚠️Tw! Mention of abuse and thoughts of sh at end of chapter⚠️

Y/n's pov

Once you guys warped to the barn, Steven walked you to where peridot and lapis supposedly lived. It looked like your average barn. Red, big doors and a potential house if you didn't have animals living in there. Once you started getting closer, you were hearing a conversation. Probably lapis and peridot if lapis were in the barn, which she was not. You could see them on a silo as you were walking.

Once you got to the doors, Steven thought for a sec.

"I'm gonna go talk to lapis. You can visit with peridot, she seemed very intrigued of you." he said with a little smirk.

'Yeah, he knew. You had a little crush on her, and it happened to be the same with her to you from what steven said.' you thought. You then waved to Steven as he was walking towards where lapis is, you then walked into the barn kinda anxiously. As you stood by the entrance awkwardly, waiting for something to happen.

"Peridot? Are you there?"

"Yeah."

You heard the little gem say, it kinda made you happy that she was in there. There was a ton of butterflies in your stomach.

"Where are you?"

"Up here!"

She sounded like she was on the upper floor, so you nicely climbed up the wooden ladder and saw her sitting there waiting for you.

"Sooo... whatcha doin?" you wanted to embarrass her, so you started flirting with her.

"Waiting..." she said unsure.

"For?" you said with a smirk.

"Y-you.."

"Awe, how sweet. I was too~" you said right in front of her face. She squealed and blushed madly. Your plan was working. So you stared into her eyes and went a little closer to her. She closed her eyes waiting for something to happen, but she opened them to you laying on the floor giggling.

"H-hey! What was that for?!"

"Look, not yet peridot. And I'm sorry."

She noticed what you were doing and blushed a dark green, your plan worked perfectly. Which made you laugh even harder.

"Would you like me to stop?"

"A-affirmative, but is there a reason you did such actions?"

"Yes, I wanted to see how you'd react if I embarrassed you. It was was pretty cute"

"Hey!"

"But it was!" at this point she was covering her face with her hands.

"Can we conversate about something else please?"

"Only if you give me kiss."

She looked at you questionably, thinking if you were serious.

"No peridot. I'm just kidding. And sure."

"Good- Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise I'll stop."

She sighed and relaxed a little. She then looked back at you.

"So... I hear you moved here yesterday?"

"Yeah. We had to move here for a good reason."

"Why's that?"