The apology

You were calming yourself to some Mother Mother, Cavetown and packing. But as you were doing as said. You get a knock at your door which tells you that you have to eat. Your positivity soon turned into negativity when you realized they'll have a chat about your behaviour, or they'll apologize which you don't want neither.

So you went to the kitchen to see both your dads sitting at the table with their food in front of them, and with their utensils sitting on the table. You knew this was gonna be a long talk. So you grabbed your food ( I'll have Kraft Dinner with wieners but you can have F/F (fav food) ) and sat down.

Both of them were staring at you, you didn't like it. You didn't know what to do but cry. So you started tearing up and putting your hands over your eyes.

"I-i'm S-sorry! I d-didn't mean t-to do that..."

You could feel their guilt, and them hugging you. 'They care, they're just keeping me safe. They can't tell me everything, I have to find that out myself' with that. You started feeling weird and you opened your watery eyes.

A couple seconds later, you reopened your eyes just to see that you were taller, bigger and your dads weren't there. That of course freaked you out and fell down as three people again.

"Woah! What was that? It was cool"

"Heh, you seemed to find one of the "secrets" or "surprises" that we were "keeping" from you"

"Really? What's it called?"

"Do you remember?"

"Yeah, that cool stuff is called fusion"

"Wowe! I've never done that before!"

"Well you have now"

As you were all laughing on the floor, you remembered you had food on the table. So you got up and ate your fav First Nation meal(I'm First Nation so Yk💀). As you sat down, you saw this quick vision in your head. It was one of your dads apologizing. It felt to real that you responded right before he was gonna actually say it.

(And that's the end of the chapter, hope you like the three chapters so far. Because I do. Anyway, have a good day/night)

P.S: sorry, they'll be pretty short if I don't have ideas