New friends

After you moved to your new house, you got all your boxes out of the truck and into your new place. The place was nice, it had a tree next to a window upstairs. It was the right size, and it was close to the beach.

"Y/N, remember you still need to unpack, you seem ready to go explore the town. But you gotta do that first, silly."

"Aww! Fiiine-!"

"Look, if you unpack most your things than you can go explore the things around here."

"Okay!"

You didn't want to do this but you had to. So you ran inside and picked the room with the tree next to the window.

( I won't bore you with all the unpacking so I'll do a lil summary)

When you started unpacking, it was about 6pm. And you finished at about 12 am, you fell asleep in your newly unpacked room. And woke up at around 8 am.

(Don't ask why it only took 6 hours to unpack, I just do that.)

"Yawn, what time is it?~"you said sleepily.

You checked your phone, 8:13 am.

"I wonder if their making breakfast right now."

"Sure are kiddo!"

You jumped off your bed with a thump when you hit the ground.

"Ow!"

"Sorry! I just came to see if you were up, when I saw you up I wanted to scare you. That's all."

"Aye! Well it hurt if that was what you were looking for!"

"Look, could you stop yelling? And also I said I'm sorry."

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Just go tell him I'm up and that I'll be down in like 10."

"K! See you in 10 kiddo!"

He started walking down the stairs and disappeared into the kitchen. That's when you got up from the floor and went to your closet to get changed.

(Change into anything, just not shoes because I'm Canadian and you no wear shoes in the house)

Once you were done, you went down the stairs to see the kitchen and living room mostly unpacked, and your dads😃.

"Good morning sunshine"

"Good morning dad #2. Hehe"

"Hey!"

"Just kidding, Mr.Clean"

(Your biological father calls you sunshine while your other father calls you kiddo.)

"Foods done. Come fix yourself a plate, kiddo."

"Okay, thank you guys. After I'm done I'll go explore around."

"You have money? I heard there was a donut shop nearby."

"Yeah, I'm guessing you want some."

"Yeah, we both do"

"Ok, text me what kind when I leave, I'd most likely forget them if you told me."

"Ok kiddo, eat your food now"

Both your dads ruffled your hair and served themselves. After 20 minutes of chatting with your dads, you rinsed your dish and got to the door to get your F/S (fav shoes). You put them on and headed out.

The air was salty and filled with the smells of food, so you walked around and explored your new home. Once you walked for about 15 minutes, you found a boardwalk with cool stuff. Like an arcade, pizza place, fry place, clothing shops and a donut shop.