𝟒

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸

-

I walk into my final class of the day, art, and spot Jasper sitting by the window, staring outside, he noticed me walking towards him and suddenly locks eyes with me before I even get a chance to walk towards him, strange...

I give him a small smile before sitting next to him, he returns the smile, his two front teeth, resembling a bit like a bunny's, popped out. Great- even his smile is adorable.

I pull out my sketch book and pencil, as I was looking through all my drawing trying to find an empty page, jaspers hand reached out and stopped on a page before I turned it. It was of my dead rose sketch.

I look at him and he was focused on the drawing, his eyes in awe, "that's beautiful, what flower is it?" He asks glancing into my brown eyes.

"You mean 'what flower was it' it's a withering rose, you like it?" I ask and he nods turning to stare into my eyes, "why did you draw it?" He suddenly asks, not taking his eyes away from mine.

I look at the sketch once more before responding "well for starter I drew it when I was at my lowest, darkest mental place. I drew it, because for something dead, something the represents the dark and rotten, it it still so beautiful, as beautiful as it was alive" I explain while staring into jaspers eyes.

As cliche as this might sound. That one stare felt like the whole world had paused, leaving just the two of us.

"Even the most beautiful have their dark sides, it's only normal, no one is perfect" I say gently and turn the book to an empty page.

I felt his golden eyes stare at me for a bit longer "well...you are very talented Kara" my name rolled off his tongue perfectly, I blush wildly as thoughts ran through my head.

"Thanks Hale" I say and he chuckles,

" alright class today you will be doing a portrait of the person next to you, you have until the end of the class, you must only use pencil, no color" Mrs.Miller announced, I turn towards Jasper as the class began.

I already had his face pretty much permanently screenshot in my head, but I wanted to get every detail of his God-like complexion.

I began sketching, occasionally staring at his face before continuing, we would lock eyes sometimes causing me to blush but quickly look away. I then looked up again to try and get detail of his jawline, i couldn't quite see as his own sketch book was covering him.

"Sorry Jasper, can you lower the sketch book for just a sec so I can get your jawline" I say and he does as I say, I noticed his face was still slightly tilted down.

I then had the bold idea of putting my finger under his chin and lifting his head a bit, he stared into my eyes in slight surprise then lightly smirks.
"Perfect, one moment please" I say and bite my lip to concentrate on him. I could see his eyes switching from my lips to my eyes.