𝟖

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸

-

𝟑:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦

I nervously paced in-front of my car, waiting for Jasper to come out of class.

As I was turning around, I felt a hand on my back, I smile nervously as I face jasper. He peck my cheek as he noticed my heartbeat accelerating.

"Calm down darlin, you'll be fine" as he says that I feel my body literally calm down, my heartbeat was back at a normal pace and I wasn't shaking.

"Okay. Okay.... I'm good let's go" I say and we jump into my car as the others drove out of the parking lot.

Don't worry- I let my mother know that I was going out so that dad could pick Vera and Ambrose up.

-

Jasper skillfully sped through the forest, one hand grip the steering wheel, the other on my inner thigh. I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on. (𝐀/𝐍: if you know ... you know lMAOAOO)

I could tell he knew his effect on me, because he had his signature big cocky smirk on his face and began to rub my thigh with his thumb.

I look out the window and for a couple minutes, all I see is tall trees and grass before spotting a beautiful huge modern house, no. more like mansion.

I stared in shock, as Jasper parks next to the other cars.

Jasper gets out of the car and before I could even place a hand on the handle, he was on the other side opening the door for me. I giggle and peck his cheek.

Jasper takes my hand and we walk towards the front door.

-

As we walk in, I take in the view of the large home. It had simple interior, wooden floors, and white walls.

I take a deep breath before he leads me to the kitchen. "You're here" I suddenly hear Alice from behind me. I turn, giving her a big smile. She pulls me into a hug and squeals, catching the attention of everyone in the house.

"Jasper?" I hear an unfamiliar female voice say, I turn around to see a short brunette woman, she was absolutely beautiful, her large golden eyes spot me and she gave me a warm smile.

"You must be Karaya, you're as beautiful as Jasper described", she says taking my hands in her cold ones. "Hello, you must be Esme, nice to finally meet you" I say nervously and she chuckles.

"No need to be nervous darling, i didn't really know what you liked to eat so I just laid out some snacks, do you like them?" She says with a hint of worry as she lead me to the kitchen,