𝟓

.  * .    .   °  . ●                  ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
   ° :.                    ° .☆         . ● .°     °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆               °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸

-

𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

I arrived home and stretch my body, I throw myself on the couch next to my brother and hug him, "sorry I could take you to your friends house bro" i say and he pushed me away.

"It's fine dummy, you were in an accident" he said and continued playing his game, I grin and push him playfully before rushing to my room, hearing his loud complaints on the way.

-

I laugh and closing the door behind me, I take off my sweater and throw it on my bed, I sat at my vanity and stared into the mirror, just thinking to myself.

I saw flashes of the accident, the loud screech of Tyler's tires, Jasper showing up from nowhere and pulling me back, Edward appearing just in time to push Tyler's car away, gosh-  I didn't even notice until now. I mean- he literally pushed Tyler's car, he made a huge dent in the door and everything.

Tyler's truck is pretty big and heavy, and I'm pretty sure with Eduardo's skinny ass does not have the strength to push a car that literally five times his weight. Then Jasper? I mean I didn't even see him anywhere in the parking lot, nor with the other Cullens, so where did he come from? I began to feel dizzy at all the thoughts running through my head.

There's only one thing I could think of that could answer my questions, my grandmothers letters...

I snap my head down to the drawer on the right of my desk, I hesitantly open it, pulling out the three envelopes,

they were worn out, the vintage paper they were made out of- was falling apart at the corners, and the dark purple wax seal with the family's crest lost its shine

I grin and trace the wax seal remembering my grandmother, her sweet smile, how she would always scold my dad for forgetting to feed me, how her and my mom would drink tea on the porch while watching me play on the lawn with Vera and Ambrose.

The thing I most remember about her was her belief, you see...my grandmother was blind, yet she always talked as if she could see everything....

and we believed she actually did.

she knew exactly what I was wearing and what color without me even telling her, and she could predict things before they happened.

I strongly believed that she was magical when I was a child, and even remembering her now, I still believe it.

"My Rosabella, you must Believe mija, magic runs through our blood, you must accept it, that is the only way you will move forward" she would always tell me, as she'd knit me another sweater to add the collection of the other things grandmothers always make for their grandkids.