𝟏𝟔

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *
¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸

-

𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐦

After an incredibly long ride through a sunny, sandy Arizona, we finally made it back to Forks, Washington. Not to sound 'cliche' but..I missed the cold, rainy, forks weather, something about it is...comforting.

Jasper parks in front of my house and I turn to look at him, "why don't you come over later tonight, my mom has been dying to meet you, so has my dad- though he refuses to admit it" I say, chuckling as I pictured my fathers face seeing Jasper, they'd probably get along since they like similar things.

"Sure, but get some rest for now, you're exhausted." He says, knowing that the whole James 'situation', long driving, and uncomfortable hospital chairs have really put a toll on my body.

I give him a weak smile, leaning forward to peck his lips.

"Okay jazz, I'll see you later" I finalize, taking off my seat belt and stepping out of the car. Jasper speeds out and was at the trunk, taking out my bag.

He walks me to my front door and I laugh.

"Jasper it's okay, I'm strong enough to take my own bag. You can go home." I say and he gives me a look, deciding if he should listen or not.

"Go! I'll see you later. Stop worrying so much." I plead, waving him off. He breaks out a small smile and does as he's told. Looking back at me as I open my door.

I give him a wave and walk in, immediately being engulfed by the strong scent of bacon.

I rush to the kitchen to see my entire family there, my siblings sitting at the island doing their thing, my mom was flipping the bacon on the pan, laughing as my father tickles her side.

That's when I realized how much I missed them, my family means everything to me, and being away from them for just a couple days..did a big toll on me.

And... my exhaustion didn't help all the emotions I was feeling. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I smiled watching them.

My mom was the very first to notice me, when she saw my tears.. she immediately dropped everything and rushed to me "hi honey! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She asks worriedly, her face filled with concern as she rubs my arms.

I shake my head and just pull her into a hug, her signature 'mom' scent filling me with warmth and comfort. She immediately hugs me back and my father joins after.

"Did something happen at the sleepover? Why are you crying?" She asks as we pull away and I shake my head, wiping my tears.

"No- nothing happened, I'm just a little tired and seeing you guys just made me a bit emotional." I reassured her, turning to give my father a hug as well.