001

(Name) sat down to her seat, watching her older brother walked back and forth, he hummed 100th time before looking at his dear little sisters' phone, seeing recent conversation from her friend.

"Are you sure?" He asked his sister who excitedly hummed closing her eyes before nodding. Meet the two Kamado siblings, Tanjiro, Kamado. He was the oldest Kamado sibling in the family, a working student and of course he was on a relationship, And next the protagonist for this fanfic..meet (name), Kamado who just finished junior high, and now planning to go on a vacation.

(Name) would spend her time sometimes inside the house playing Animal Crossing on her switch, or any online games in their PC, while playing she met an online friend who was from another country, actually it's not that really far from Japan.

Mei, both females would go on a Video Call while playing, and that's where the two met, they've been online friend's for a year now, so since (name) discussed how she was having a vacation, Mei suggested she could stay at her house for vacation, so the two can hang out irl (of course with Mk too) she did mention Mk frequently, and really want her to meet him.

'it was probably a good idea, since she was always stays at the house and never interact sometimes to anyone outside.' her brother thought,before he sighed and looked towards to his sister who became stiff.

"Fine I'll let you go..but." of course there's always 'buts.'

"Be sure to call me two times per week, and never get your butt to trouble. And contain your hunger for human flesh.." his gaze became softer, while looking at his sister who just looked down.

Yes, the youngest Kamado sibling was a demon, but she meant no harm, she was an opposite from any other demon they've encountered, she knew what he said but nod her head notheneless.

Tanjiro walked towards to her before giving his sister a gentle hug before patting her head, eyes held adoration and happiness watching his sister traveling alone to meet new friends and explore more.

"Okay, try to fix some of your clothes while I try to find tickets online." He said, putting both hands on his hips, as his sister 'mhm' in response before climbing down from the chair expanding her height before running inside her room.

He began to search online for some airplane tickets, there's one available left but.. his eyes widen and it's like soul almost leaving his body until he saw the amount of the plane ticket, it was shit expensive! He just sighed before buying it online and sat down one of the empty stools.

Meanwhile, to our protagonist (name) span around on her pink gaming chair while chatting to Mei, video call on discord and told her the news, Mei squealed in excitement almost alerting anyone inside her house.

"EEEEEEEEE! I Can't believe it! You're going to have so much fun in here! You won't regret it!" Mei squealed while eyes began to sparkle on some ideas she would do when both of them meet up.

"Mhm! Mmmhm!" The demon called out making her online friend looked at her in confusion.

"What is it?" Mei asked watching the girl doing something with her arms and hands, making Mei looked at her screen eyes squinting while rubbing her chin.

"Hmm...I don't really get it- AH! Are we playing charades?" Mei asked with a wide smile on her face, meanwhile [name] began to groan to her stupidity, she frowned and looked at the lit screen.

I don't really get it- AH! Are we playing charades?" Mei asked with a wide smile on her face, meanwhile [name] began to groan to her stupidity, she frowned and looked at the lit screen