005

(name) let out a cry while holding her forehead as it bled too much, she came bursting to Pigsy's restaurant and began to wailing.

Pigsy heard his favorite demon child cry as well as Mei and Tang who also there too, came inside the restaurant with a bloody forehead, Pigsy began who panicked also joined his favorite demon 'daughter ' while yelling

"SHE'S GONNA DIE!"

"Chill Pigsy! Her forehead just bled out!" Tang reassured the crying swine, while Mei came back with a first aid on her hands and helped her best friend to patch up.

What do you think happened?

Well..

"Please don't go.." (name) said as she whispered softly between her muzzle.

And that Mk began to blush furiously it's the first time he heard the female's voice after a long time humming as a reply. (Macaque didn't hear it so sad so unfortunate TwT)

"I-I'm sorry (name) I must really.." and that she left him no choice. She put both hands down before slamming her forehead to Mk.

"AGH! (N-NAME)?!" He glanced at her looking with worry also Macaque who watched the whole scene impressed by the little lady demon's power.

(Name) looked both of them making them flinch, but spooked out when the blood spurts and spilled out from her forehead, and began to cry out loud.

(Name) looked both of them making them flinch, but spooked out  when the blood spurts and spilled out from her forehead, and began to cry out loud

Ahh shit she was going to tell Pigsy about this..

After writing what happened to Mk and showed it to the others, Pigsy was beyond fuming while Mei trying to calm the pig and also Tang, while Sandy and Mo (who just got inside the restaurant and saw what was happening) trying to comfort the little lady demon.

Days passed (name) and the others are also worried about Mk's disappearance every morning, what worried her more is that his mentor might caught him having practice with others.

Mei and (Name) decided to help the deliver other orders, since Mk wasn't here Everytime and goes back home 12am in his apartment.

What if he hasn't eaten yet?