002

(name) excitedly ran around the airport with her brother and the rest of their friends beside him, Tanjiro kept telling his younger sister to stay behind him but due to an excited feeling she can't stop running around.

Giyuu gave the older Kamado sibling a pat on his shoulder, and Kanao went up to him holding his hands while Inosuke and Zenitsu helped them carry some of (name) luggages, while Zenitsu shed a tear. Probably gonna miss his demon girl for a month.

"Let her be, she's too excited to see her online best friend, after years talking behind the screens." Giyuu replied, Kanao just gave her lover a shrug and smiled softly.

"Tomioka-san is right, and let her have the vacation she deserves, after spending a whole year inside a school full of school works, assignments, projects, and other tasks I bet she'll be overjoyed about this." Kanao said reassuring the nervous Kamado sibling.

Tanjiro just gave both of them some weak soft smiles, and glanced at his sister. This is going to be the first time they'll be apart from each other. After all, all of their adventures they've been a two peas in a pod thing. He can't really do anything without his little sister, but he knows she needs to alone.

Nothing is wrong about that. Right?

The Kamaboko squad went inside and wait for her flight to be announced, (name) swinging her legs excitedly while talking to Kanao and Zenitsu, who was still on tears. (That's simp...istg)

"It was actually nice of your friend to let you crash in her house for a month." Kanao replied giving a girl a soft head pat which she hummed in satisfaction.

"P-PLEASE DON'T FIND ANOTHER MAN TO MARRY YOU! LET ME DO THAT!" Kanao just give the demon simp boy a 'bitch are u fucking serious?' look.

"Mhm.." (name) groaned looking away with annoyed face, but just pats the yellow haired mop boy on the head, before earning a '(name)-chan' from him with blush and hearts around him, but notheneless she ignored him and turned to Kanao.

"Don't listen to him, you can like who you want. But enough of that! Send us some pictures and stories when you got there, okay?" (Name) nodded happily.

She can feel the buzz on on her phone from one of her Jacket's pockets, and quickly pulled it out seeing it was her best friend Mei online on discord, probably spamming shit how excited she was finally meeting her in real life.

💚 𝙼𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚎𝚒 ✨🐲: YOE BESTIE!

💚 𝙼𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚎𝚒 ✨🐲: bestie

💚 𝙼𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚎𝚒 ✨🐲: OI DEMON PUSSY!

(Name) grimaced at her chat but huffed in annoyance as she soon typed at her phone with annoyed face.

✨𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮🍥🌸: What the fuck did you just call me?

💚 𝙼𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚎𝚒 ✨🐲: JSJDHSKBDJDJS IM SORRY BBY 😭😭❤️ AAAAAAAA

✨𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮🍥🌸: still can't forgive you for calling me a demon pussy 😔🔪