COMING INTO PROMINENCE

The group of five made their way down the street heading towards the nearest cafe that was spoken of. Itsuka and Katsuki were glaring at each other and ready to fight at a moments notice. Izuku, Momo and Jirou were just talking about random things while still keeping an eye on the other two. Thats when the two boys notice a store they have been meaning to check out for something. 

"Yo salamander, let's head in. We've been holding off on looking in here for a while now." Izuku nods before looking at the girls they were with. "You ladies wanna join us, we'll be quick?" The girls look at each other before shaking their head no. "Nah were good. We can head over to the cafe first and reserve a seat for all of us. I believe it was by the plaza so you can just meet us there." Itsuka gave him a thumbs up, Momo just nodded her head in agreement with Itsuka and Jirou was on her phone not really paying too much attention. The two groups then go their separate ways. While the boys are in the store the girls make their trip to the cafe that Izuku suggested. 

Itsuka POV:

As me and the girls make our way to the cafe i decided to make a bit of small talk. "So, what do you think of them? Those boys i mean."Momo looked away for a moment thinking before looking back.

"They seem nice so far. The blonde one seems a bit rowdy though. What was his name again...Kacchan?"  

"Its Katsuki Bakugou." 

This time it was Jirou who spoke up. Both me and Momo look at her in surprise. "Wait didn't the green haired one call him Kacchan?" Jiro nodded. "Yeah It's a nickname that he has for him. Just like how Bakugou calls Midoriya 'salamander'." Both Momo and I look at her in surprise. Momo gives Jirou a side glance. "It seems you know a lot about those two. How long have you known them for?" Jirou just shrugs her shoulders a bit. "I don't know. If we're being technical I knew OF them for about 10 months but if logical then about 2." Momo let out a short 'hmm' as i nodded in acceptance. As we make our way into the plaza we see a crowd of girls surrounding someone. Just then a two girls ran by in the direction of the crowd.

"Are you serious, he's really here?"

"It's Salamander!" 

The three of us look at each other with questioning looks as the only person they know who holds that nickname is in a store a few blocks away. The three, against their better judgement, decide to go check out what's going on. As they get closer they could see the person more clearly. They had dark blue hair with it splitting on the right side of his head. He had black eyes with a curved X above his right eye. He wore a white and red shirt with red pants to match. Over his shirt was a dark purple cape. He was also wearing two rings on his right hand and one on his left. As the three girls got closer their hearts started beating faster and faster the more they draw closer. Soon the man started flirting with the rest of the women around him.

"You ladies are all so sweet." He then spots the three of us and gives us a gentle smile making our hearts beat even faster. The three of us all hold our chests as we gaze into his eyes. 'He's looking at me!' 

'I don't understand. Is it because he's so popular? Is that why my hearts throbbing out of control?' The girls gained hearts in their eyes and were practically skipping towards him when both Midoriya and Bakugou managed to squeezed their way through the sea of girls and into the center. "Oh there you guys are. We were wondering what was taking you so long." The hearts in their eyes shattered as they saw the two boys. When the boys look around they saw the man from earlier just staring at them. Katsuki just looks at him with his usual angry face. "Who the hell are you?" This shocks the man making him take a step back. 'Who am I?' The man questions before recomposing himself. 

"I'm Salamander the first male to get a quirk in Japan. Surely you've heard of me before."  Bakugou just walks past him and over towards the girls, completely ignoring the man. However the fangirls were not too happy at his blatant disrespect, so four of them opted to jumping the boy and beating him up with all of them pinning his arms and legs. Midoriya just watched in silence as his friend was getting attacked. Whether it was because he somewhat deserved it or didn't want to be next we didn't know.